I used to like Khajiits, but have come to the conclusion they suck

#21Omni024Posted 1/30/2013 2:47:06 AM
I like to pester the girl lizards because they look and talk funny.

As for the Kitties, I have no problem with them unless I catch them stealing or pushing their smack.

And Orcs... well... It's always funny when they're walking on the road and they start trying to pick a fight. To which I'll proclaim in a loud commanding shout, " Fus Do Ra."
#22JackNurSnakPackPosted 1/30/2013 3:35:18 AM
Khajiit = 2nd generation mexican-american. Reason for hate dicovered.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#23plagueartPosted 1/30/2013 6:10:37 AM
Khajiits are cool, I can't recall the name of the book I read in game but there's a book that explains the principles of some of their guerrilla war-fighters. Its a good read and gives some insight to khajiit behavior.
---
The poodle bites. The poodle chews it.
#24MC2011Posted 1/30/2013 6:11:11 AM
Khajiits are cool, I can't recall the name of the book I read in game but there's a book that explains the principles of some of their guerrilla war-fighters. Its a good read and gives some insight to khajiit behavior.

and barbed wangs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#25TornadofoxPosted 1/30/2013 7:02:10 AM
MC2011 posted...

and barbed wangs.

Beat me to it, cant believe a khajiit topic went 3 pages without this mentioned.
#26Hunter2huntedPosted 1/30/2013 7:06:47 AM
Omni024 posted...
I like to pester the girl lizards because they look and talk funny.

As for the Kitties, I have no problem with them unless I catch them stealing or pushing their smack.

And Orcs... well... It's always funny when they're walking on the road and they start trying to pick a fight. To which I'll proclaim in a loud commanding shout, " Fus Do Ra."

Skyrim Cops proves what many feel about orcs. One was about to jump off a tower to kill himself, and when they find out he's an Orc, what do they say? "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step forward." Great series in my opinion.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
#27TornadofoxPosted 1/30/2013 7:09:53 AM
Fus Do Ra...
#28MC2011Posted 1/30/2013 7:09:58 AM
3 pages

lol.

1 page maste race.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#29dark_loricanPosted 1/30/2013 7:29:27 AM
there is onlyu one thing i do like about the mand that they start off with night eye but apart from that i think they suck. Has anyone also noticed that when they are surposedly dead there tail is still moving or is it just me.
#30demonwyrmPosted 1/30/2013 4:16:07 PM
Ajd_King posted...
The An-Xileel have potential for a lot darker storylines than most parts of Skyrim.

Yeah, but they're still a bunch of talking lizards. I'd rather skin them alive and make a nice pair of boots. Maybe rip the horns out of their heads and create some fine jewelry.
---
Keeping my fingers crossed for the return of the Supersonics...