Newbie Question!

#1alfred1313Posted 1/29/2013 6:40:12 PM
Hi. I'm a level 24 100 Conjuration 40 Destruction Altmer. Question! Can I still convert this to a sort of hybrid summoner / mage / 1 hand swordsman type? Or am I too far down that I'm forced to play as a mage the rest of the way? I also invested a lot of points on enchanting and some points in pickpocket (I think i invested 2 points in pickpocketing).
---
Forgive, but don't forget
#2Evil_SandwichPosted 1/29/2013 6:43:08 PM
alfred1313 posted...
I think i invested 2 points in pickpocketing

What two perks are they?
#3alfred1313(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:47:28 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
alfred1313 posted...
I think i invested 2 points in pickpocketing

What two perks are they?

Two on light fingers.
---
Forgive, but don't forget
#4Evil_SandwichPosted 1/29/2013 7:07:22 PM
alfred1313 posted...
Two on light fingers.

Well, in that case u just wasted a whole perk point since there's no reason to ever get more than 1/5 in light fingers.

Only pickpocket perks worth it in the entire tree are Extra Pockets, Misdirection, and Perfect Touch.

If u wanna make a summoner/mage/swordsman type character try this: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#251690
#5Mick65Posted 1/29/2013 7:14:43 PM
alfred1313 posted...
Hi. I'm a level 24 100 Conjuration 40 Destruction Altmer. Question! Can I still convert this to a sort of hybrid summoner / mage / 1 hand swordsman type? Or am I too far down that I'm forced to play as a mage the rest of the way? I also invested a lot of points on enchanting and some points in pickpocket (I think i invested 2 points in pickpocketing).

You can change styles pretty much anytime. You could use your high conjuration to summon bound weapons and fight next to your atronach/thralls and use your off hand for support spells or destruction.

You could use your high enchanting to craft armor with enchants for light or heavy armor, stamina, health, one or two handed... And your augmented element perks from destruction work with elemental enchantments on weapons adding damage.

And you can go back to being a robes wearing Mage if you like, depending on your mood. Be flexible, imaginative and use the skills you have to convert, branch out however you like. Have fun with your build.
---
Casually Hardcore