Which race do you feel you belong to, and why?

#51BuzzyTheCatPosted 1/31/2013 2:28:06 PM
Nord for me

I am a large guy with a fairly long goatee. Love the cold (went to Florida once and stayed in the hotel room for a week), nature, and honor and ancestry to me are very very important to me.

I might not be the smartest in the world but I can smash your face in if you give me a good enough reason :)
---
This signature has been deleted due to people being much too sensitive about religion.
#52marathonplayer1Posted 1/31/2013 2:52:36 PM
nathraxh posted...
Imperial, because some b****** just need to be kept under heel.

That's based solely on personality. Basing it on ancestry's gonna give pretty much the same result every time. I'm English, so Nord.

Nuh uh! The english are small and lanky. they are more bosmer/breton(im basing it on physical appearance.
---
Official necrophiliac of the TES V: Skyrim 360 board.
#53ShadowPikaPosted 2/3/2013 2:52:36 AM
Either Nord, because I'm Canadian, or Altmer, because I'm a self-indulgent, narcissistic, egotistical donkey. Voted for Altmer.
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89
#54nathraxhPosted 2/3/2013 3:02:23 AM
marathonplayer1 posted...
nathraxh posted...

That's based solely on personality. Basing it on ancestry's gonna give pretty much the same result every time. I'm English, so Nord.

Nuh uh! The english are small and lanky. they are more bosmer/breton(im basing it on physical appearance.

Small and lanky? We've almost overtaken the USA in percentage of the population that's obese, I think our average BMI is higher (not 100% on this one) and our average height is taller, so-.. not sure what that's about. But I was basing that one ancestry rather than appearance. Appearance-wise, personally I'd be way more Breton or Bosmer. XD
---
Dwarf shortage.
#55MastadiPosted 2/3/2013 3:23:42 AM
Argonian. I've always picked Argonian for my first character in the games, so yeah.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#56bretopherPosted 2/3/2013 3:41:21 AM
Breton because my name is Bret and I'm a half-breed.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d3fmygf
#57ForgottenLegendPosted 2/3/2013 5:01:06 AM
How can you be small AND lanky?!

I'd probs be a mix between Breton and Imperial
---
GT: GOLDU5T
#58NimbleTurtlePosted 2/8/2013 4:08:08 AM
Redguard

Not because I'm Black but because I have a big ...
---
Wanna know how to fix lag compensation in MW3? Go back to MW2, don't worry, there's no decline in graphics and the maps are better.
#59LeichenschmausPosted 2/8/2013 5:15:21 AM
Nord, cuz I have blond hair and blue eyes...
#60SNESdude11Posted 2/8/2013 5:54:59 AM
marathonplayer1 posted...
nathraxh posted...

It depends on the area of England. In the north, the people are more nord. In the south, more breton/imperial.