hardest enemy in the game

#31rx54Posted 1/30/2013 4:23:41 PM
THAASSASSIN posted...
miraak can be pretty tuff

Karstaag is level 90 while the Ebony Warrior is level 80.

He often 1 hit kills (me anyway).

If Karstaag hit me 1 time with his schoolbus sized club it would launch me literally miles into the sky, that funny giant glitch all over youtube.
I don't recall being hit by Karstaag even once without that happening, he instakills you if he gets within like 10 feet of you.

And he has a vortex of frost around him that will slow you down obviously, because that's what frost spells do. So you are screwed if you get within like 20 feet of him because the frost will make you unable to run away and he will hit you once and you will die.

Unless you are powerful his health will also regenerate faster than you can deplete it.

He is a higher level than the max level you can even reach.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#32Evil_SandwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:51:20 PM
rx54 posted...
he has a vortex of frost around him that will slow you down obviously, because that's what frost spells do. So you are screwed if you get within like 20 feet of him because the frost will make you unable to run away and he will hit you once and you will die.

100% Spell Absorb = complete immunity to all forms of magic (including shouts)

Y u no got 100% Spell Absorb?

Also, did u know u can stack the Dragonhide spell with the Armor cap for 97% damage reduction?

No enemy should ever one-shot u wit 97% damage reduction even on Master, unless u only got 100 hp or something.
#33rx54Posted 1/30/2013 5:00:55 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
rx54 posted...
he has a vortex of frost around him that will slow you down obviously, because that's what frost spells do. So you are screwed if you get within like 20 feet of him because the frost will make you unable to run away and he will hit you once and you will die.

100% Spell Absorb = complete immunity to all forms of magic (including shouts)

Y u no got 100% Spell Absorb?

Also, did u know u can stack the Dragonhide spell with the Armor cap for 97% damage reduction?

No enemy should ever one-shot u wit 97% damage reduction even on Master, unless u only got 100 hp or something.

He hits me once and I get sent to the moon.
It literally sends me into the sky and invisible walls every time.
Maybe my character should eat more to stay grounded?
---
#34poisonedcappellPosted 1/30/2013 5:26:58 PM
I dual cast calm on Falmers to make them easier.
#35GBALoserPosted 1/30/2013 5:27:55 PM
poisonedcappell posted...
I dual cast calm on Falmers to make them easier.

Pfft, dual cast Fury. Make them kill each other
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#36EddMarioPosted 1/30/2013 5:41:09 PM
Dragon Priests, dragons that have fire breath when you're a vampire, Draugr Deathlords, Trolls when you're a low level, and Chaurus (not the hunters though, since those are easier to kill).
Ash Spawn in Dragonborn are a pain in the ass. Same with the stuff in Apocrapha (sp?).
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#37SchesparnPosted 1/30/2013 6:07:57 PM
Common enemy-wise, bow-wielding Draugr Deathlords, by a long shot. Even now, at level 68, they have a pretty good chance of killing me.

Their Unrelenting Force knocks you down (unlike the Fus from a melee Deathlord), and their arrows do a ton of damage while you're totally helpless. You can pause and use potions, but that's small comfort. :\
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#38DarkSeraphMPosted 1/30/2013 8:13:44 PM
Fought the Ebony Warrior last night. It was the only true battle I've ever faced in Skyrim thus far after >700 hours. I wish there were more of him.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#39THAASSASSIN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:18:08 PM
what level do you reccomend i face kaarstag
---
a''KiD Named CuDI''
#40rx54Posted 1/30/2013 8:52:27 PM(edited)
THAASSASSIN posted...
what level do you reccomend i face kaarstag

You get like no good loot and it is the toughest enemy, twice the health of the Ebony Warrior.

If you aren't a high enough level, Karstaag's health will regenerate faster than you can deplete it.

He is level 90, 10 levels higher than the Ebony Warrior and is officially the highest level enemy in the game. Even you can only reach level 81.

For some unknown reason this frost monster is slightly resistant to shock while very resistant to frost, according to uesp.

That would explain why shock spells did like nothing to him and I had no idea why...

He is level 90, I wouldn't recommend facing him if you are less than half his level unless you have exploits on weapons or something.
Also depends on your difficulty.

I doubt you could beat him on master without massive preparation, use of lots of potions and spells and everything you can think of. You will be destroyed if you just go in there without any boosts in just normal daedric armor and a normal daedric sword.

So yea.

He can also do a stomp that is similar to a fus ro dah, it will send you flying.
---