Which word of the storm call shout do you learn in Skuldafn Temple?

#1LiqiudusSnakePosted 1/30/2013 12:30:33 AM
Shouldn't be spoilers or anything so we should be good.

Anybody know?
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#2NoxatroxPosted 1/30/2013 12:32:17 AM
I believe that it depends on what word you learned before that.

Here's the page on it by the way: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Storm_Call
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#3zeroboboPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:09 AM
uh, whatever one you're missing....

you dont have to get the words in order. you get whatever one you need.

if you dont have it, you get the first word. if you have one, then you get the second, if you have two then you get the third.
its like that for stormcall, and its like that for every other shout.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#4LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:40:51 AM
Ok, I was just going to add the last shout with console commands So I could have all 3 words of storm call and still save the MQ for last. So if I add the first word then the other 2 should normally unlock as I go through Forelhost and High Gate Ruins right?
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#5NoxatroxPosted 1/30/2013 12:42:36 AM
LiqiudusSnake posted...
Ok, I was just going to add the last shout with console commands So I could have all 3 words of storm call and still save the MQ for last. So if I add the first word then the other 2 should normally unlock as I go through Forelhost and High Gate Ruins right?

Yea that's basically what we just said
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#6Omega_GilgameshPosted 1/30/2013 12:42:49 AM
LiqiudusSnake posted...

Right.
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#7LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:53:29 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
---