need ideas for thief character (minor DB dlc spoiler)

#1mewmew42Posted 1/30/2013 3:08:38 AM
hi guys im planning to make a breton thief character from scratch

1. Use plate glitch to get blackguard armor

2. Cheese my way to get bloodskal blade by speed running and avoid fighting

I dont want to join the thieves guild......so a freelancer thief........what habits and jobs should i do?

Which daedric god?

Whats the roleplay backstory?

Whos my follower?

Whats his daily ritual?

I ve made soo many characters and running low on ideas......any suggestion is much appreciated

thanks in advance
#2mewmew42(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:08:05 AM
Bump
#3TwoBladesOneBowPosted 1/30/2013 1:29:13 PM
Some beggars ask you to steal things. Find out who and do those jobs. Lights out in Solitude. The quest in Riften where you help the guy steal a horse.

Boethia would be a good Daedric prince.

Eola, Derkeethus, Jenassa as followers.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#4MythrenderPosted 1/30/2013 1:35:38 PM
I can tell you now, freelancing is all fun and games till you want to fence your ill gotten goods, then joining the guild is really your only option. Unless you intend to join up till Tonila becoming your fence, then just RP that you aren't a member and just have a connection with her.
---
GT: Nickguy
#5GBALoserPosted 1/30/2013 1:43:47 PM
Mythrender posted...
I can tell you now, freelancing is all fun and games till you want to fence your ill gotten goods, then joining the guild is really your only option. Unless you intend to join up till Tonila becoming your fence, then just RP that you aren't a member and just have a connection with her.

Speech to 90 to get the Fence perk is another option
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#6mewmew42(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:24:57 AM
Wohooo awesome......I have no idea who or where tinilia is......guess that is my next mission/quest

Otherwise I have to glitch up the stolen tags at dragonsreach cabinet........

Awesome ideas thanks everyone.....

Character up and running
-Breton adventurer/thief/treasure hunter
-full blackguard outfit
-bloodskal blade
-2handed lvl 40

Denywyr is just a dodgy untrustworthy mischievous guy..........a big cheat.......super sleazy..........
#7aDominationPosted 1/31/2013 8:29:40 AM
If your going full thief then forget about a follow.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.