The elder scrolls online=Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for the WTF did they do?

#1jrr18Posted 1/30/2013 9:14:02 AM
elder scrolls online=Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for the WTF did they do? - Results (76 votes)
Yes they both need to be killed with fire
13.16% (10 votes)
only TES online is bad.
3.95% (3 votes)
only Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel is bad
6.58% (5 votes)
There both good and lore can die in a hole
10.53% (8 votes)
Oh please don't kill TES with this crapy mmo
32.89% (25 votes)
chinchilla the other other white meat
27.63% (21 votes)
Maybe after TES6 get's cancled
5.26% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For those of you that don't know fallout brotherhood of steel is what killed the first fallout 3 and the reason Bethesda was able to buy the rights. So is the TES online going to be as much of a punch in the fanbases face?
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#2darkportal785Posted 1/30/2013 9:29:03 AM
for the WTF did they do

for the WTF did they do

---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?
#3kill_distroyPosted 1/30/2013 9:29:57 AM
jrr18 posted...
For those of you that don't know fallout brotherhood of steel is what killed the first fallout 3 and the reason Bethesda was able to buy the rights. So is the TES online going to be as much of a punch in the fanbases face?

Meh I don't think it'll matter that much. Most players forgot all about the lore of fallout and accepted the story and lore of fallout 3 as it is. Same thing will happen with the elder scrolls online if it was good. If it wasn't, then yeah people will hold lore against it.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#4jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:30:23 AM
darkportal785 posted...
for the WTF did they do

for the WTF did they do

So you think I should have bolded it?
---
PSN jrr101
#5incinerator950Posted 1/30/2013 9:30:35 AM
You realize ESO is made by a different company and doesn't infringe on the ES series because it takes place several hundred years before Arena?
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#6jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:37:30 AM(edited)
kill_distroy posted...
jrr18 posted...

Meh I don't think it'll matter that much. Most players forgot all about the lore of fallout and accepted the story and lore of fallout 3 as it is. Same thing will happen with the elder scrolls online if it was good. If it wasn't, then yeah people will hold lore against it.

Yes but they never forgot what fallout brotherhood of steel it makes fallout 3 minor inconsistency’s look nonexistent. I mean did fallout 3 have a death metal soundtrack an no 1950’s retro futurism?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel
---
PSN jrr101
#7RampagingwalrusPosted 1/30/2013 9:35:44 AM
incinerator950 posted...
You realize ESO is made by a different company and doesn't infringe on the ES series because it takes place several hundred years before Arena?

If it took place in the future, it would not infringe.
As it takes place in the past, everything that happens in the game, suddenly becomes "canon history" in future games.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#8SoulOfFaythPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:59 AM
Seriously guys, I get how some people may be upset about certain changes in TES:O, but can we please stop this incessant whining like they just ate your mom and pooped out a monster under your bed because it really just comes off as bitter nerds who have so little going on in life everything about them is dependent on a game series
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#9RampagingwalrusPosted 1/30/2013 10:00:28 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Seriously guys, I get how some people may be upset about certain changes in TES:O, but can we please stop this incessant whining like they just ate your mom and pooped out a monster under your bed because it really just comes off as bitter nerds who have so little going on in life everything about them is dependent on a game series

If nobody tells them that they are doing something wrong, and stupid, how are they going to learn?
People are just rubbing Zenimax's nose in the mess they made on the carpet.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#10GriffRobertsPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:33 AM

This is how the internet works. Positive opinions are reserved and almost never posted, and negative opinions are basically vitriol.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.