Game issues

#1JayBiGs86Posted 1/30/2013 3:07:02 PM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any serious problems with the game crashing lately?

So far, I've installed the game to my HD, cleared the caches, uninstalled/re-installed the DLC packs and deleted all of my saved games except for five or six of them. I turned off auto-saving and I usually make a new save and delete the old one, just to eliminate any problems on that front.

But after all of this, I am still constantly getting freezes on the loading screens, during random quests and probably a dozen other scenarios. Anyone know what else I could do? Sometimes it just seems to be happening so randomly. I'm playing on the latest patch and have all of the DLC content.

I've invested a ton of time and love this game, but the crashes/freezes are really killing it for me. I almost threw my controller yesterday after a random freeze after I tried to enter Dragonsreach.

Any help would be appreciated.
---
I love these boards, but never post. I should start.
#2FalletarisPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:06 PM
I had a friend that had a similar issue, and he just created a new character and the issue was gone. If nothing else, you could try that. I know that creating a new character seems like a lot, especially if you've had the same one since you started playing. As for me, that's my only suggestion, hope that helps!!!
---
XBL GT: iamRevan117
I worship the tenth divine, SKOOOOOOMA!!!