How much more powerfull should Destruction be for you to feel like its not UP?

#121rx54Posted 2/1/2013 10:55:45 AM
FreeMan5407 posted...
my goodness some of you guys make no sense what so ever, also how ironic calling people that you don't know dumb and stupid and yet using flawed logic and talking things that don't have anything to do with the game

also there is a reason bethesda introduce the 3 mask in the lastest DLC installment DB, if destro was okay , why the devs add those? & not special magic or something? why they add ignite?

how ironic calling people that you don't know dumb and stupid and yet using flawed logic and talking things that don't have anything to do with the game

You don't even understand the word "ironic".

bethesda introduce the 3 mask in the lastest DLC installment DB

Yes.... the 3 mask in the latest dlc.

why the devs add those?

why you type like caveman?

& not special magic or something?

That isn't how you use "&". It isn't identical to "and".
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#122FreeMan5407Posted 2/1/2013 11:07:46 AM
yes so one get it personal, why don't we discuss the topic and not how i type shall we, you act like a little kid always changing subject when they are losing

the devs know they screw up that skill, that is my point, so keep it up if you are so smart & mature which i doub it
#123rx54Posted 2/1/2013 2:22:14 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
keep it up if you are so smart & mature which i doub it

There is a reason why both "&" and "and" exist.
Or as you would say "&" & "and".
There is a reason they both exist, if they both meant exactly the same thing one of them would no longer be used.

You'll notice you are the only person on the planet that replaces the word "and" with & everywhere you can.

People don't push an extra key for no reason, especially when it is a common word people type multiple times every day like the word "the".

Also, I don't care if you doub it.
Doub it all you want.
Because nobody knows what doub is.

Your mind games won't work with me, making up words and such.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#124FreeMan5407Posted 2/1/2013 2:59:37 PM
rx54 posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
keep it up if you are so smart & mature which i doub it

There is a reason they both exist, if they both meant exactly the same thing one of them would no longer be used.

You'll notice you are the only person on the planet that replaces the word "and" with & everywhere you can.

People don't push an extra key for no reason, especially when it is a common word people type multiple times every day like the word "the".

Also, I don't care if you doub it.
Doub it all you want.
Because nobody knows what doub is.

Your mind games won't work with me, making up words and such.

well einstein, is not about mind games, i told you we are discussing the game not the way i type, you know perfectly what i mean about & so the one with the mind games is you, you are the only one here changing the topic,

you even quote me XD, the "doub" is a typo, i've seen worse on this board and yet you act so childish, very mature of you making a show on a typo and a way of type that is totally irrelevant to skyrim

now on topic we should earn the new mask effect
#125LeoduxPosted 2/1/2013 3:17:27 PM
MarquisRyiz posted...
Huge Wall of Text

So you try to avoid dungeons with Dragur & Falmer? That's only like maybe 80% of all dungeons in the game.

Then you wanna go and say you can make the Altmer racial bonuses irrelevant through enchanting. Well I can enchant some magic resist gear and grab the Atronach stone. See how easy that is? Breton=useless. The only race whose ability can't be mimicked through enchanting is the Orc (master race). And who the hell has their spells cost 0% magicka? That would be boring. Besides, you don't need enchanting anyway. Just wear the Archmage robes and any pre-enchanted cost reduction gear you come across. By level 30 I had about 540 magicka. And if you're a vampire w/ Necromage those bonuses are even greater.

Also, it helps if you use fire spells. They do the most damage.
---
War Is The Answer
#126LeoduxPosted 2/1/2013 3:19:19 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Destruction sucks and is worthless, Melee/Stealth is far superior. Get over it.

u mad bro?
---
War Is The Answer
#127RayzoriumPosted 2/1/2013 3:52:36 PM
rx54 posted...

I see you're not a fan of synonyms.
#128MarquisRyizPosted 2/1/2013 4:25:18 PM(edited)
Destruction sucks and is worthless, Melee/Stealth is far superior. Get over it.

I wouldn't go that far. As I've been saying it works well enough thanks to impact. The way you can spam it thanks to impact and -100% reduction makes it worth while. I've just been saying compared to melee and archery as far damage goes without cheating or mods, they are superior.

There isn't a balance in this game, everything can work but some things are simply better

@Leodux

Yea, but remember man we're talking no perks. Nearly everything is going to one hit you after a while. You're not just going to kick butt without perks on expert fighting higher level Dragur & Falmer?

As far as Altmer being useless thanks to enchanting. I can't believe you would even try to argue otherwise. First you wasting an enchant slot and a stone just to make up for that magic resist. You're only proving my point man. Much thanks. The fact that both of the Altmer traits become useless with enchanting is irrefutable. Stop trying.

With the Breton, I will always have that 25% magic resisting even armorless. That's also one less enchant.

Shield of Solitude version of resist magic goes up to 25% that can be disenchanted. This enchant can go on a shield, ring and necklace. That goes up to 75%. Using both versions of magic resistance on a single item with extra effect You can create items that have 45% magic resistance. Two items at 45% magic resistance is what? 90%. Since magic resistance is capped at 85% I'm told, you'd only need 3 as a Breton without a stone or a 4th enchant. Which is kinda, I bet you didn't even know this bit of information did you? Yep that's right you don't need a stone at all you max out magic resist. First it seemed like you were overestimating the magi and the destruction magic tree, but now it comes out you're just ignorant all together.

This has enlightened me to think about the necro vamp mage dark elf though. They have a 50% fire resist natural, which would come in handy when becoming a vampire...I will meditate on this...

Anyway! "Who the hell has their magic cost at 0%?" What? What?! What?!?!?

HA...HA..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAH *cough cough* omg *wheez* This is sooo funny. THANK YOU for proving to me that you've barely played the game or followed barely any forum topics and just plain ignorant, MUAHAHHAHA. This is great...just classic stuff hehehehehe.. It's like you didn't even read a few of the comments posted in this very topic about casting destruction spells for free. Ah man you...you're something else, you know that, you are something else. I'm done with you after this. I can't take you serious anymore.

*Gains composer*

Ok while going down to completely free casting can be boring and or overkill finding topics or videos of people in general who recommend it, request info on how to get it, or talk about it is easy. Honestly, anyone who's been playing this game knows there are quite a few people who play mage with free cast. Is it overkill? Sure, it kinda is but honestly what else do you really need from enchanting as a pure mage? Honestly?!? Magic resistance, cast reduction and what else? A few enchants that will help regen if you're vamp in the sun, but you'll get those from a few of the cost reduction enchants. Come now, the very first post you made was talking about how people suck with magi because they can't abuse a glitch to do 1k damage. You said this. You post #032. If I'm reading this wrong come back and let me know, but if I'm reading it right, you are the last person who should be saying anything about bad about a non-glitch effort to get free casting.

Also I do use fire spells, of the 3 elements they main spells changing only when fighting a boss mage or if I have a temp companion.

I'm done here, you're not worth the effort and everyone else talking something different.
#129FreeMan5407Posted 2/1/2013 4:33:17 PM
Leodux posted...
MarquisRyiz posted...
Huge Wall of Text

So you try to avoid dungeons with Dragur & Falmer? That's only like maybe 80% of all dungeons in the game.

Then you wanna go and say you can make the Altmer racial bonuses irrelevant through enchanting. Well I can enchant some magic resist gear and grab the Atronach stone. See how easy that is? Breton=useless. The only race whose ability can't be mimicked through enchanting is the Orc (master race). And who the hell has their spells cost 0% magicka? That would be boring. Besides, you don't need enchanting anyway. Just wear the Archmage robes and any pre-enchanted cost reduction gear you come across. By level 30 I had about 540 magicka. And if you're a vampire w/ Necromage those bonuses are even greater.

Also, it helps if you use fire spells. They do the most damage.

you see here is a few points that you forget

*breton racial power goes well with the astronach stone, having 25% mg is a huge plus, you don't have to waste perks or enchanting slot

*speaking of enchanting, using enchanted gear is using the skills, you are using a clutch indirectly of course, may i ask why dont you see it?

*when i see someone telling others to use fire i cringe because they know the other elements kind of suck especially frost

*drougr, falmer, ice enemies and automatons contribute around 80-85% of the dungeons, what it means destro only have 2 type of attack, lack of variety and lack of damage
#130LeoduxPosted 2/1/2013 11:54:00 PM
MarquisRyiz posted...
Another Huge Wall of Text

That's nice.

MarquisRyiz posted...
I'm done here, you're not worth the effort and everyone else talking something different.

Hey, where are you going? I was gonna bake cookies D:
---
War Is The Answer