Screw Redguard as a new DLC, lets see the Dwarfs

#1loneashamanPosted 1/31/2013 6:43:39 AM
After crawling around in Dwemer ruins and fighting the Falmer in them, and then seeing a Snow Elf in the flesh from a new DLC, I'd rather us have to face Dwemer than the rumored Redguard DLC coming out. Any thoughts?

And you can't really say "But they're all dead" since look at all the dragons that have come back from legends.
#2J1miPosted 1/31/2013 6:44:58 AM
Agreed.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#3RikashiPosted 1/31/2013 6:48:23 AM
Only if they chant Lali-Ho! every five minutes.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#4jodiebigballsPosted 1/31/2013 7:07:42 AM
Christ......The Dwemer arn't Dead!
They became the skin of the Brass God Numidium.
They do not exist anymore as Dwemer.
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#5Brenz0rPosted 1/31/2013 7:12:37 AM
loneashaman posted...
After crawling around in Dwemer ruins and fighting the Falmer in them, and then seeing a Snow Elf in the flesh from a new DLC, I'd rather us have to face Dwemer than the rumored Redguard DLC coming out. Any thoughts?

Disagreement.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#6nathraxhPosted 1/31/2013 7:13:34 AM(edited)
What happened to the dwarves was way, way more complex than simply dying or being blasted forward in time. If it was as simple as either of those things, they would've come back ages ago.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#7HatchetHoundPosted 1/31/2013 7:15:03 AM
If Yagrum Bagarn didn't go with the rest, there's a small chance that there were others.

One Dwemer would be acceptable.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#8nathraxhPosted 1/31/2013 7:17:23 AM
HatchetHound posted...
If Yagrum Bagarn didn't go with the rest, there's a small chance that there were others.

One Dwemer would be acceptable.

It was rumoured (possibly even confirmed) that the Dwemer were capable of telepathy and could detect any other member of their race no matter where they were. This is how Yagrum Bagarn knew he was the only Dwarf left.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#9lalallaalalPosted 1/31/2013 7:24:46 AM
Only if they're actually dwarves instead of elves.
#10clone11Posted 1/31/2013 7:33:45 AM
Brenz0r posted...
loneashaman posted...

Disagreement.

---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."