What do you guys do on xbox 360?

#41VasDeferensPosted 2/1/2013 3:48:40 PM
If they used the mod kit in any way part of that mod is Bethesda too .
#42Wolf KagePosted 2/1/2013 3:57:17 PM
Watch loading screens.
#4395_EclipsePosted 2/1/2013 4:06:14 PM
SwtorN00b posted...

You mean developers, Sporting online passes, Monthly subscriptions, On disk dlc and over charging for console trash?, Yeah have fun with your boring, Cheap and lying developers overcharging for stuff and bleeding you dry.

I will enjoy my high player count and free to play mmo's, Like planet side two. Stomps and poops all over your consoles.

Lol @ how mad you are. Consoles > PC.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#44SwtorN00bPosted 2/1/2013 4:11:56 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

You mean developers, Sporting online passes, Monthly subscriptions, On disk dlc and over charging for console trash?, Yeah have fun with your boring, Cheap and lying developers overcharging for stuff and bleeding you dry.

I will enjoy my high player count and free to play mmo's, Like planet side two. Stomps and poops all over your consoles.

Lol at how you enjoy lower quality items.
#4595_EclipsePosted 2/1/2013 5:23:26 PM
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

By lower quality, you mean games that are made here first then ported for you? :P
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#46SwtorN00bPosted 2/1/2013 6:55:58 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

By lower quality, you mean games that are made here first then ported for you? :P

I don't play crap console ports, Tell me, Does battlefield on consoles handle 84 players?, Can it render planetside two with 1000's of real enemy players on screen at once?, Can it play the likes of crysis 2 and 3 above 22 frames a second with decent graphics?, No it can't and it never will.

Do you console peasants get free dlc, Mods, Unofficial patches? No you don't. Can your console play at 1080p at 60fps? No it can't.

It doesn't matter if it is ported to pc or not, Pc mods can make just about any poorly done console port into a triple a title on the pc, Just look at the darksoul's texture pack.

Do you have the option to tweak your bios and make your games run considerably better?, No you can't.

Do you have the option from a variety of controllers and keyboards?, No you don't.

Pc has more options and the ability to alt-tab to read stupid posts from console peasants. :)
#47namewitheldPosted 2/1/2013 7:07:43 PM
SwtorN00b posted...

Tell me, Does battlefield on consoles handle 84 players?

PC BF3 has 64 players as its max player count.

Planetside 2 has quite significant frame rate issues. Ive also never seen more than 100 people on my screen. WIth 50 tanks the frame rate falls into the 20s I think 1000 people would down every top end system.
#48FroakiePosted 2/1/2013 7:53:58 PM
Is this seriously a topic talking crap about the 360 on the 360 board?
---
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg
#49SwtorN00bPosted 2/1/2013 8:23:52 PM
namewitheld posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

Tell me, Does battlefield on consoles handle 84 players?

PC BF3 has 64 players as its max player count.

Planetside 2 has quite significant frame rate issues. Ive also never seen more than 100 people on my screen. WIth 50 tanks the frame rate falls into the 20s I think 1000 people would down every top end system.

Framerate dips, Mine usually dips into the forty's but never in the twenty's. Maybe you need to upgrade?, My gtx 690 and 32 gigs of ram would love to have a word with you. With that said, Still better than what consoles put out, I get to play rome total war 2. Can't wait to play that bad boy at 60 frames.
#50JohnRyan1228Posted 2/1/2013 8:29:40 PM
I... play it and... enjoy it. I actually find myself playing Skyrim more on xbox than pc, mostly because I don't have the money or the desire frankly to hook it up to the tv and an xbox controller.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.