What do you guys do on xbox 360?

#51DarthvadePosted 2/1/2013 8:54:01 PM
Ericx posted...
Enjoy superior graphics and better controls. XBAUEX 4 LIFE

Total lies,

1) some people like the mouse/keyboard but if not then you can do like me and use a wired 360 controller which kills your better controls argument.

2) Graphics are better on PC by default, the dev's confirmed this before launch there was a big to do over the whole thing... to add to that the developers released a high end texture pack for the PC as a free DLC which makes the graphics even better so i think you lost that one too.

- Full disclaimer, I dont care what you do in your game thats the point of the game and I play on PC and 360 .
---
- Everybody Lies -
#52Social DefectPosted 2/1/2013 8:56:19 PM
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

You mean developers, Sporting online passes, Monthly subscriptions, On disk dlc and over charging for console trash?, Yeah have fun with your boring, Cheap and lying developers overcharging for stuff and bleeding you dry.

I will enjoy my high player count and free to play mmo's, Like planet side two. Stomps and poops all over your consoles.

Lol @ how mad you are. Consoles > PC.

Lol at how you enjoy lower quality items.

By lower quality, you mean games that are made here first then ported for you? :P

I don't play crap console ports, Tell me, Does battlefield on consoles handle 84 players?, Can it render planetside two with 1000's of real enemy players on screen at once?, Can it play the likes of crysis 2 and 3 above 22 frames a second with decent graphics?, No it can't and it never will.

Do you console peasants get free dlc, Mods, Unofficial patches? No you don't. Can your console play at 1080p at 60fps? No it can't.

It doesn't matter if it is ported to pc or not, Pc mods can make just about any poorly done console port into a triple a title on the pc, Just look at the darksoul's texture pack.

Do you have the option to tweak your bios and make your games run considerably better?, No you can't.

Do you have the option from a variety of controllers and keyboards?, No you don't.

Pc has more options and the ability to alt-tab to read stupid posts from console peasants. :)

None of these arguments will ever help you get laid.
---
Where is my mind?
#53JohnRyan1228Posted 2/1/2013 9:00:08 PM
I would think he has already accepted that fact
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#54violentdissmayPosted 2/1/2013 11:36:24 PM
Leodux posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy Keyboard/mouse controls.

That.

While I only play on Xbox, "system instability" is laughable, RRoD was a massive issue for a long time
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#55Valtiel43Posted 2/2/2013 12:07:57 AM
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

You mean developers, Sporting online passes, Monthly subscriptions, On disk dlc and over charging for console trash?, Yeah have fun with your boring, Cheap and lying developers overcharging for stuff and bleeding you dry.

I will enjoy my high player count and free to play mmo's, Like planet side two. Stomps and poops all over your consoles.

Lol @ how mad you are. Consoles > PC.

Lol at how you enjoy lower quality items.

By lower quality, you mean games that are made here first then ported for you? :P

I don't play crap console ports, Tell me, Does battlefield on consoles handle 84 players?, Can it render planetside two with 1000's of real enemy players on screen at once?, Can it play the likes of crysis 2 and 3 above 22 frames a second with decent graphics?, No it can't and it never will.

Those games all suck. When was the last time pc got a good exclusive game that's not some stale mmo?
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#56SxmfctPosted 2/2/2013 1:30:21 AM

Ah the life of a teenager, where the only worry in life is getting/not getting laid
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#57yay4doughnutsPosted 2/2/2013 5:04:47 AM
Froakie posted...
Is this seriously a topic talking crap about the 360 on the 360 board?

Do you know what website you're on?
#58nytecrawlaPosted 2/2/2013 5:15:06 AM
Play the game. I enjoy it, and don't whine or cry about the things I don't have access to. If I want those things, I deal with not having them, simple as that. I don't have the inclination, patience, time or wanton disregard for my kid's future that it takes to constantly drop money on keeping a computer updated to play the latest games. I have two computers, a laptop that was under 300 bucks and a desktop that I used to in the military to write reports and do paperwork.

It's great that there are people who could care less what happens to their money, but growing up poor I learned to prioritize between entertainment and survival. I'm not the guy who spends a couple of thousand dollars on a computer and then continues to bleed money on it to stay ahead of the curve. I'd rather use that money to start a college fund for my son, or pay my mortgage for 3 months so that I can take my kids out and spoil them every once in a while.

But, none of that matters, because what I do with my Xbox and my money has zero impact on what you do with yours. Different strokes for different folks. I play my game the way I want, and you do the same.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#59SoulOfFaythPosted 2/2/2013 5:55:22 AM
Sxmfct posted...

Ah the life of a teenager, where the only worry in life is getting/not getting laid

Ah, the life of a pc nerd in his late 20's who has already given up hope of ever getting laid.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#60vigorm0rtisPosted 2/2/2013 6:34:43 AM
Play the game instead of troll other platform's message boards.

Seriously, if the PC version is so good, what are you guys doing here?
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF