Has anyone done a pure shout playthrough? (100% shout cooldown required)

#31Belgarion05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:44:55 PM
Thanks Onyx

In my defense, I did check the UESP. I have to admit my dislike for perusing stickies for information. I'm part of the entitled generation. I like full info, notes, bugs and pictures present when I run a search for something random ;)
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#32LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/1/2013 1:13:05 AM
For those of you who don't know what the exploit is, you basically give equipment to a follower, transform and trade with them at the same time. While transformed, the dialog box is still open, and you can equip items using the trigger buttons. When you transform back, you can have multiple items equipped in the same slot...like 5 Amulets of Talos.

Very cool find!
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#33Brenz0rPosted 2/1/2013 1:49:45 AM
I just play on the PC and create a constant-effect ability that provides 100% cooldown.

Honestly, it's not all that overpowering. It means I wind up using shouts in combat as more than just one-off abilities, but other than that... eh.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#34readyaimfailPosted 2/1/2013 1:52:12 AM
Its not worth it. trust me.
---
The troll
Remember: readyaimfail trolled ya.