How many more add-ons do you think they'll make, if any?

#1apotheoPosted 1/31/2013 10:18:16 AM
I don't know if they ever made an announcement about this or anything.. If they did, I missed it. I'm hoping they make at least a few more, although I'm not sure if that's realistic to hope for... What do you guys think? None? A few more? Many to come? There is a huge profit potential there since Skyrim sold so well and the next TES:6 shouldn't even be heard of for a few more years... What do you think?
#2aDominationPosted 1/31/2013 10:20:05 AM
They originally posted on twitter I believe around when the game was about to be released that they "planned" several DLCs if they make several that's a completely different story.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#3RikashiPosted 1/31/2013 10:32:44 AM
I'm guessing either a big one, or two smaller ones.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#4Fate_AssassinPosted 1/31/2013 10:55:24 AM
At least 3 more another small one like Hearthfire, a medium one like Dawnguard, and a large one like Dragonborn.

Now I'm hoping for three large DLCs, and for them to follow a pattern like this.
Also this article might provide some help, it is old though.
http://kotaku.com/5885983/bethesda-skyrim-dlc-will-feel-more-like-expansion-packs
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#5lalallaalalPosted 1/31/2013 10:57:25 AM
I just want a castle. And not a dark, creepy one.
#6FalletarisPosted 1/31/2013 11:01:50 AM
My thoughts are that there will be one big one, larger than what Dragonborn, and 1 small one, a little larger than Hearthfire. Hopefully the bigger one will have some new dragon priests and a new island or something separate from Skyrim. As for the smaller one, I hope it will a lot less tedious than what Hearthfire ended up being with all of the materials that you needed.
---
XBL GT: iamRevan117
I worship the tenth divine, SKOOOOOOMA!!!
#7turn_basedPosted 1/31/2013 11:16:10 AM
I'd rather have no more dragon-ey stuff, I haven't even played much of dragonborn as it is...

I want something fresh, not redone or revisited like Solstheim.

The apocrypha is different, but it's no shivering isles, they didn't make it a desirable place to hang out and get lost in all the books. And the tentacles...

So yeah, give me an ashpit and the scorned and lets give trinni a rebirthing or something like that, something for the head, or not. Absorb spells would be nice too..
---
Redguards Rule!
#8IdzimanPosted 1/31/2013 4:33:51 PM
I hope either a revitlizing to the Dwemer/Falmer, or perhaps going to Orsinium. Orsinium would be good for a smaller DLC.