Would you want an Elder Scrolls movie?

#21Smackdowner1Posted 1/31/2013 6:40:20 PM(edited)
The Lusty Argonian Maid.

Starring Chyna as Lifts-Her-Tail.

Please Vivid?
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#22Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 6:45:00 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
The Lusty Argonian Maid.

Starring Chyna as Lifts-Her-Tail.

Please Vivid?

Nobody wants to see her naked. I'd pay her to keep her clothes on.
#23opsguy27Posted 2/6/2013 6:35:11 PM
I think it could work...but they need to focus on a piece of lore outside of the main games and then progress it.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of St. Alessia's Rebellion against the Ayleids with characters such as Pelinal Whitestrake and Umaril for a start. Then maybe something in the future of the TES timeline like the Akaviri invasion into Tamriel against Reman Cyrodiil and a developing, not-so-powerful Empire.

These types of lore have the potential to be stand-alone movies with all the drama and action that comes with a modern-day fantasy movie IMO...if they are done right and care is taken in their production.
#24lalallaalalPosted 2/6/2013 6:43:01 PM(edited)
Obviously a movie would not capture the essence of the video game. They're completely different forms of media.

I would watch a movie. It could be good or it could be bad.

The only thing we would know for certain is the hardcore guys would whine about it.
#25NicodaemosPosted 2/6/2013 6:50:45 PM
I'd say yes to movies of Scotti's adventures, if done right.

---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#26konokonohamaruPosted 2/6/2013 6:51:20 PM
I want it to be based on Redguard and I want Ice Cube to star in it.
#27Jstretch19Posted 2/6/2013 7:12:06 PM
I'm not sure which would be worse, a movie that adds lore, or a movie that totally destroys an existing piece of lore.
---
Screw GS
#28silver_stonerPosted 2/6/2013 7:14:14 PM
An animated movie could do TES universe some justice but, a live action movie would be terrible.
---
I AGREE Gaste my sig?
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#29AigonrothPosted 2/6/2013 7:45:46 PM
No video game based movies are bad ideas and whoever first decided that they should be made should be retroactively punched in the face for all the previously made ones and every time a new one is released, and they should feel bad for the idea as well.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.