A request for Joe_Cobbs or other talented save editor individuals.

#1ty1098Posted 1/31/2013 7:21:01 PM(edited)
Could someone make a modded save with these things:

Infinite Shout s (DLC shouts also)
Infinite Magic
All Spells
All Dragonpriest masks
Greybeard Robes
No essentials

I want to do a sort of evil Dragonborn, I'd RP it's an alternate universe, Alduin is in a human body and is trying to destroy all life as a master mage/dragon shouter. No, I don't have PC skyrim, no my friends don't have PC skyrim. Before anyone asks.

Any help would be appreciated.
---
That dog is a vengeful little ****. He hires thugs to kill me all the time. -MoxRavager
#2Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 7:27:14 PM
I can do it but it won't be until late tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Maybe someone else can do it sooner.

I'm really not talented, I'm still learning a lot of stuff.
#3GriffRobertsPosted 1/31/2013 7:28:48 PM
Can you get the Greybeard robes for the player? I thought they couldn't be equipped on the player except through console commands.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#4Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 7:31:59 PM
Someone mentioned adding them to the favorites menu. Haven't tried it but that's the only other way I've heard of.
#5ty1098(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:32:46 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
I can do it but it won't be until late tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Maybe someone else can do it sooner.

I'm really not talented, I'm still learning a lot of stuff.

Take your time. Your original No essentials save is now my default new character save.
---
That dog is a vengeful little ****. He hires thugs to kill me all the time. -MoxRavager
#6KeirshowersPosted 1/31/2013 8:14:40 PM
I asked this in another thread, but I figured I could ask here as well.

If I have Skyrim on X-Box 360 and want someone to mode me a save with like say unlimited shouts cooldowns, what exactly would I need to get a modded save and what would the steps involved in it be?
---
Bioware thought it necessary to make them swarming gods of invisible shotguns ~CyberWrist101~
#7Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 8:19:57 PM
Keirshowers posted...

If I have Skyrim on X-Box 360 and want someone to mode me a save with like say unlimited shouts cooldowns, what exactly would I need to get a modded save and what would the steps involved in it be?

USB Drive formatted to work in the xbox.
Modio or Horizon (Both are free, I prefer Modio but Horizons steps are almost exactly the same).
A save that you don't mind losing. Or you could use an entire save.

That's what you need. Id explain how to do it but I don't feel like typing it out on my phone. Google has loads of tutorials, some of which are specifically for Skyrim.
#8Fuoco_EternoPosted 1/31/2013 8:20:06 PM
Keirshowers posted...

I would also like to know this. I haven't played Skyrim in months, and I think a modded save would be what I need to get back into it..
#9theonyxphoenixPosted 1/31/2013 9:25:32 PM
Any chance I could obtain a similar save?

- 60% shout cooldown reduction (so I still need to use an amulet and the blessing)
- All Shouts (with Phantom Form, Soul Cairn Summon, and other console-only shouts... if possible)
- Greybeard Robes
- Nahkriin (since I will have to unequip the GB robes during the Diplomatic Immunity Quest) and will lose them. I cannot think of other items I would be missing by not removing the Greybeard Robes.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#10RampagingwalrusPosted 1/31/2013 9:40:06 PM
The Greybeard robes/boots/hood are sort of glitched, due to them normally be unequippable.
People will constantly makes comments about your "nudity" since they see you as naked.
Also, you cannot un(re)equip them.
They will be permanently stuck in your inventory, and invisible.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.