How become there are no homosexual couples in Skyrim?

#1The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/31/2013 6:56:51 PM
Because they are okay with your character marrying another man/woman but they don't have a single married homosexual couple in the game... Anyone else find that odd?
#2gunsndrosesPosted 1/31/2013 7:01:51 PM
Because Bethesda allowed homosexual marriage SIMPLY so that LGBT communities wouldn't go ape**** on them. They really couldn't give two turds, and I don't blame them.
#3darkportal785Posted 1/31/2013 7:03:10 PM
Pffft.

How become there

---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?
#4Alienbob151Posted 1/31/2013 7:07:59 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Because Bethesda allowed homosexual marriage SIMPLY so that LGBT communities wouldn't go ape**** on them. They really couldn't give two turds, and I don't blame them.

No, that's not the only reason. Seeing as the LGBT community wouldn't have gone ape**** at all, seeing as it was very nice of Bethesda to even acknowledge that same-sex couples exist, something that most videogames don't do.

Bioware games and this game are the only games were you can have a relationship with the same sex.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Dishonored, Halo 4
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#5Alienbob151Posted 1/31/2013 7:08:30 PM
And also, there is a homosexual couple (dead) in Dragonborn.

So, yeah.
---
#6GriffRobertsPosted 1/31/2013 7:09:39 PM(edited)
Crassius Curio was probably at least bisexual. Then again I'm not sure there were any married couples in Morrowind.

You could say he was... *sunglasses* ...bi-Curio.
---
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.
#7charon78auPosted 1/31/2013 7:09:47 PM
The only reason there wouldn't be any, is if your character married a person of the opposite gender to themselves.

So really, it's your fault, TC. Don't blame Beth.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#8LolOkayPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:00 PM
Alienbob151 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

No, that's not the only reason. Seeing as the LGBT community wouldn't have gone ape**** at all, seeing as it was very nice of Bethesda to even acknowledge that same-sex couples exist, something that most videogames don't do.

Bioware games and this game are the only games were you can have a relationship with the same sex.

The Sims.
#9Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:58 PM
GriffRoberts posted...
Crassius Curio was probably at least bisexual. Then again I'm not sure there were any married couples in Morrowind.

You could say he was... *sunglasses* ...bi-Curio.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
#10Alienbob151Posted 1/31/2013 7:12:25 PM
LolOkay posted...
Alienbob151 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

The Sims.

Eh, well, I guess there's that.
---