How become there are no homosexual couples in Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How become there are no homosexual couples in Skyrim?

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
3 years ago#1
Because they are okay with your character marrying another man/woman but they don't have a single married homosexual couple in the game... Anyone else find that odd?

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#2
Because Bethesda allowed homosexual marriage SIMPLY so that LGBT communities wouldn't go ape**** on them. They really couldn't give two turds, and I don't blame them.

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
3 years ago#3
Pffft.

How become there
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?

User Info: Alienbob151

Alienbob151
3 years ago#4
gunsndroses posted...
Because Bethesda allowed homosexual marriage SIMPLY so that LGBT communities wouldn't go ape**** on them. They really couldn't give two turds, and I don't blame them.

No, that's not the only reason. Seeing as the LGBT community wouldn't have gone ape**** at all, seeing as it was very nice of Bethesda to even acknowledge that same-sex couples exist, something that most videogames don't do.

Bioware games and this game are the only games were you can have a relationship with the same sex.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Dishonored, Halo 4
Gamertag: Hipster Medic

Alienbob151
3 years ago#5
And also, there is a homosexual couple (dead) in Dragonborn.

So, yeah.

User Info: GriffRoberts

GriffRoberts
3 years ago#6
Crassius Curio was probably at least bisexual. Then again I'm not sure there were any married couples in Morrowind.

You could say he was... *sunglasses* ...bi-Curio.
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
3 years ago#7
The only reason there wouldn't be any, is if your character married a person of the opposite gender to themselves.

So really, it's your fault, TC. Don't blame Beth.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
3 years ago#8
Alienbob151 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

No, that's not the only reason. Seeing as the LGBT community wouldn't have gone ape**** at all, seeing as it was very nice of Bethesda to even acknowledge that same-sex couples exist, something that most videogames don't do.

Bioware games and this game are the only games were you can have a relationship with the same sex.

The Sims.

User Info: Joe_Cobbs

Joe_Cobbs
3 years ago#9
GriffRoberts posted...
Crassius Curio was probably at least bisexual. Then again I'm not sure there were any married couples in Morrowind.

You could say he was... *sunglasses* ...bi-Curio.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Alienbob151
3 years ago#10
LolOkay posted...
Alienbob151 posted...
gunsndroses posted...

The Sims.

Eh, well, I guess there's that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How become there are no homosexual couples in Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived