I created a Argonian character and im trying to make up a good background story for him.This is what ive came up with so far,any opinions or comments are appreciated.
I was once the head of blackmarsh,Until one night a group of Dumner broke into my house and killed my loved ones and pinned the murder on me.So i was excield from blackmarsh,I headed towards Skyrim hoping to finally escape all that has happen but to my suprise,as i was crossing the border of Skyrim,i was caught in the middle of an all out war between Nords & Imperials.As soon as the Nords retreated back to there Fort i was arrested by the Imperials for under suspision of being a Nord spy.So i was put in the back of a weird wooden cart and wasn't told where we were heading but from the looks of it,it wasn't good.We finally get to what the Nords kept calling Helgen.The Imperials were cursing this Ulfric guy the whole time i was escorted off the cart,I guess he must be pretty important.As soon as i seen the chopping block i knew this was going to be my end and i would return back to the hist in witch i was born.I was called next right after that poor fellow who had the glory of a divine,i stepped up to the block and was kicked to the ground.One minute i was staring at the block the next i was running from a fire breathing dragon,could this week get any worse?...I finally made it out alive with my tail caught between my legs,the Nord Rolaf had savin me from that beast.He told me to go to Whiterun so i did and met with this old Nord,but before we could finish two guards ran in screaming for help claiming a dragon had attacked.So i made my way to the western tower and slayed the beast before he could harm anyone else.I let out a mighty roar and was greeted by the Nords with name calling and harassment.They kept calling me a dragonborn like i was one of those beast,i dont get what the deal is i was just speaking ancient argonian language.
But nevermind that im sure they were just confused,I must find this Ulfric guy and see if he can help me reclaim power in blackmarsh.
Sideing with the stormcloaks
He hates imperials and dumners more then anything
He protects and helps the Argonians of Skyrim and one day hopes to bring them with him to blackmarsh
Lives like a noble in witch he doesnt steal or kill from innocent people.
He eats 3 times a day and sleeps at 11-6 everynight.
Sneak (Makes it lore friendly)
500 Health 500 Stamina 100 magicka
Why do you need Heavy and Light Armor?
Also, "head of Black Marsh"? You can do better than that.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
Head of Blackmarsh?
Exiled for being found "guilty" of murdering your entire family?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Do 100/800/200 or 100/700/300 instead.
Having 500 stamina is pointless.
Go donate your skin tissue Radiant Raiment. Immeadiately.
lol i dont know much about argonian lore this is the first time im rolling one so i have no clue what the name is of the leader in Blackmarsh is & yes he was exiled for being found guilty because the people of Blackmarsh still have alot of respect for him so instead of killing him they made him leave & i was thinking that but isnt running for awhile a good thing too tho? & when it comes to armor i cant stand wearing the same thing the whole game so i like having variety :p
Haha @Turn_Based that made my night lol
Crassius Curio comes up with better Argonian role-plays.
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
Let's pick holes in the realism of a made-up backstory in a fantasy game.
If the backstory is interesting enough for you to drive your character forward, have fun with it.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
Ok, well, congratulations on joining the Argonian master race, but here are some things that you might want to know if you're big on incorporating Black Marsh into your story:
- There are these things in Black Marsh called the Hist. They're sentient trees that can communicate to Argonians, and even change their genetics if the situation calls for it. Argonians revere them.
- 200 years ago, just prior to the Oblivion crisis, the Hist mentally called back the Argonians across Tamriel to help fight off the Daedra (just imagine hell demons if you don't know what these are).
- Whilst the rest of Tamriel was getting teabagged by the Daedra, the Argonians fared well. They pushed the Daedra out of Black Marsh and actually ended up launching their own counter-invasion of the Daedric realm, and the Daedric Prince had to close his own portals to keep them away.
- The group leading this defense was the An-Xileel, an anti-foreigner, ultra-conservative Argonian warrior group that talked to the Hist. Their actions during the Oblivion Crisis rose them to prominence.
- Over the next 40 years Black Marsh left the Empire, invaded Morrowind and conquered part of it, and either killed or drove off the non-Argonians and Empire-supportive Argonians from Black Marsh.
- The An-Xileel have run Black Marsh since then, and it's had zip known contact with the outside world.
So some problems that might arise from your story are that:
- Black Marsh has no one leader.
- No Dunmer would be getting anywhere near the An-Xileel.
- The Argonian language is Jel, and it's not the same as the dragon language.
- Any member of the An-Xileel isn't going to be a caring person when it comes to non-Argonians.
- The An-Xileel, and likely most of the Argonians, will hate your guts if you lead a Nordic army to reclaim your power.
- You'd hate the Windhelm and Riften Argonians for being assimilated.
But if your story works for you, then that's juuuuuust fine.
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."