Argonian Role-Play Opinion?

#21nathraxhPosted 2/1/2013 2:22:19 PM
How did this guy's topic get derailed and moved onto whether or not Maven would listen to Ulfric?
---
Dwarf shortage.
#22FMLGPosted 2/1/2013 2:23:41 PM
nathraxh posted...
How did this guy's topic get derailed and moved onto whether or not Maven would listen to Ulfric?

It was posted on GameFAQS.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#23nathraxhPosted 2/1/2013 2:25:09 PM
FMLG posted...
nathraxh posted...

It was posted on GameFAQS.

Next time on CSI: Online...
---
Dwarf shortage.
#24thor23Posted 2/1/2013 2:42:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25rx54Posted 2/1/2013 3:04:21 PM(edited)
thor23 posted...
Wait a second, wait a second. What are you on about? Maven is the Jarl under Imperial rule, not Stormcloak.

I know but people said even under Stormcloak rule that she practically ran the city because of her power and blah blah blah.
There was a huge thing about it and everyone established that even under Stormcloak rule that Maven has more power and control in Riften than the current Jarl.
They say Riften is her city.

She has no dealings with Ulfric Stormcloak, ever.

I know.
People said if Ulfric ordered something to be done in Riften she was capable of stopping it.
However nobody gave any reason as to why Maven would go out of her way to stop the exiling of Argonians.

Laila Law-Giver is the Stormcloak Jarl, and she obviously lets Argonians in her city.

She would still have to deal with or consolidate with Ulfric if he had such demands.
Same way Imperial controlled cities would work with Tullius.

Ulfric has no control of any holds aside from Eastmarch. Even if a hold is Stormcloak-loyal, he's not the King and he can't make them do anything.

This was long debated and eventually proved incorrect.
Tullius and Ulfric both have complete ownership and control over their controlled holds.
This conclusion was established from events in the "Season Unending" quest where Ulfric and Tullius could simply trade The Reach and The Rift Holds for eachother without the need to ask or talk to their respectful current Jarls or anyone else of power in them.

He's a little to busy fighting a rebellion to go poking his nose into the local politics of each hold and pretending to rule Skyrim anyway.

Hitler was a little busy being the main target of a World War and he found the time to carry out and perform his racist motives with outstanding results.
He organized a genocide of millions in his country.
I'm sure Ulfric could find the time to remove 2 Argonians from a Hold under his rule.

There is no need to further discuss this though.
Go find the topic regarding it.
It spanned hundreds of posts, and as a result, nothing you just said wasn't previously discussed.

I have no point in discussing the same exact thing but with a different person.

EDIT: Okay you just deleted your entire post...
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#26thor23Posted 2/1/2013 3:19:19 PM
rx54 posted...
It spanned hundreds of posts, and as a result, nothing you just said wasn't previously discussed.

Hey, you brought it up apropos of nothing. >.>

I'm not really interested in discussing it anymore either though. So that's done... Anyone wanna shoot some billiards?
#27rx54Posted 2/1/2013 3:38:17 PM(edited)
thor23 posted...
rx54 posted...

Hey, you brought it up apropos of nothing. >.>

I'm not really interested in discussing it anymore either though. So that's done... Anyone wanna shoot some billiards?

Ajd_King was one of the opposers in this long thread about it all.
Someone in here posted about something he said to be incorrect so I used that for reference of the time he was in that topic of which I believed him to also be incorrect.

Just for why I first mentioned it.
Then summarized half the topic in a post describing all the opposing arguments from the topic and how they were proved wrong.
I thought that would stop any chance of this turning into a clone topic by showing all the disproved arguments from the original topic.
Stopping any chance of those exact same arguments from possibly being created again but instead here for absolutely no reason...

Moving on.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#28Ajd_KingPosted 2/1/2013 8:05:29 PM
rx54 posted...
Ajd_King was one of the opposers in this long thread about it all.
Someone in here posted about something he said to be incorrect so I used that for reference of the time he was in that topic of which I believed him to also be incorrect.

I posted nothing incorrect in this thread. Read the novels, enlighten yourself, don't hold grudges just because the entire board disagrees with you.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#29Tony_4_FingerzPosted 2/1/2013 8:55:45 PM
An Argonian Dragonborn? Pffft, get back to work in the fishery.
---
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllTech ShifTlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#30Ghost_Saintt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:06:46 PM
Thank you everyone for the Great ideas and alil bit of lore to the Argonians i appreciate it alot.Lol i should of known a off topic debate was going to brew,gotta love the internet :p