Interesting idea for a small mod...

#1Omega_GilgameshPosted 2/1/2013 10:49:08 AM
Either in a patch, or a mod for the PC version, but don't you think your "get out of jail free card" function as a Thane is a little...I don't know, minor compared to how important you're supposed to be? I think you should get a cut of taxes as Thane, like how your spouce will set up a shop and collect 100 gold for you per day, I think as Thane you should be able to collect 50-100 gold per day as well, just talk to the Steward. Become Thane of all the Holds, 450 or 900 gold per day. Not bad, but not way more than you'll need.
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#2konokonohamaruPosted 2/1/2013 10:56:08 AM
Seems too minor. I would prefer something that also expands your responsibilities as Thane. For example, the Jarl can call you into service, to protect the town from raids or to clear out bandits... basically, proactively sending you radiant quests
#3jdt278Posted 2/1/2013 2:45:31 PM
I want a potion or enchantment you can add to your weapons that when an enemy is struck they turn into a zombie.
---
Eh. You're probably wrong.
#4agentspoonPosted 2/1/2013 4:01:53 PM
A mod is around that makes you feel like a proper Thane.

Guards salute you greeet you only as Thane and use unused dialogue asking you if the City is to your liking.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!