Most Epic Kill*possible spoilers*

#11UsurpationblitzPosted 2/1/2013 7:27:43 PM
I used a dragon shout to send a guy flying back, he hit the guy behind him and knocked him back onto a trap trigger and they both got smashed by the death gate.
---
I got married on April 4th, 2010
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac158/Usurpationblitz/TGOrlandu-1.png
#12GBALoserPosted 2/1/2013 7:40:52 PM
I was facing a Master Vampire in Southwind Bastion with my 2-h Nord. He was kicking my ass hard. Baited him down one stair level, then Fus Dah Roh'd him into the 10 story tall pit I was winding my way around.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#13The-ApostlePosted 2/1/2013 8:08:09 PM
Lord Harkon. It was Vampire Lord vs. Vampire Lord in a fight to the death. We kept draining the life out of each other and healing ourselves as a result. It literally felt like a stalemate for awhile, with neither of us giving an inch. I'd be just about to finish him off when he'd go to a part of the room and heal himself while distracting me with gargoyals and draugrs, so I went to that part of the room and kicked his ass.

*Sighs with relief*
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers Off Season :(
http://socialmediabar.com/andersons
#14SKYR1MPosted 2/1/2013 8:59:14 PM
I was like level 42 I think, and I had to fight an Elder Dragon AND Frost dragon at the same damn time. Of course with my bad luck, I happend to leave my follower, Cosnach, at my house and was alone. This was on Master too. It was intense, but fun and epic.
It was more awesome because when this happend I just started playing again after like a 4 month break.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#15tDarkNinjatPosted 2/1/2013 9:34:54 PM
Found a couple of Volkihar Vamps and a Master Vamp with some guards and a farmer, farmer and a guard die, other two run away, both volkihars die, and just before I die...

A goat charges the Master and kills it, not my kill, but still the most epic.
#16matteus70Posted 2/1/2013 9:47:45 PM
Mercer Frey for effin with me.
---
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King
#17Smackdowner1Posted 2/1/2013 9:52:57 PM
I german suplexed a guard off the bridge to Windhelm.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#18MastadiPosted 2/1/2013 10:18:44 PM
I farted and killed the entirety of Cloud District, including Nazeem.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#19SnkSolid3Posted 2/1/2013 10:28:24 PM
Mastadi posted...
I farted and killed the entirety of Cloud District, including Nazeem.

Thread's over. Thanks for coming out, everyone.
---
I am Sisyphus, GameFaqs is my boulder
*Encouraging reasoned discussion on GFAQS since 2006*
#20The-ApostlePosted 2/2/2013 12:39:57 AM
I killed about 5+ enemies with a single Vampire Lord life drain once.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers Off Season :(
http://socialmediabar.com/andersons