Most Epic Kill*possible spoilers*

#21Ghost_SainttPosted 2/1/2013 11:59:01 PM
I s froze a giant with the ice form shout ,then shot him with a arrow causing him to go flying 30Ft in the air doing a triple back flip belly flop.It was Krazy!
#22Storm_WalkerPosted 2/2/2013 2:09:45 AM
I triggered an abnormally long slow-time effect from trying to block two incoming power attacks with the Quick Reflexes perk, killed both attackers before time became normal again.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#23obladdPosted 2/2/2013 6:00:01 AM
Drougher death overlords are the best kills, especially when they have a bow. They always have Ebony stuff.
#24VincentVega13Posted 2/2/2013 7:13:37 AM
Not really one of my own most epic kills, but I was indulging Dawnguard in one of it's enormous schleps from one side of the map to t'other when I went past a fort in the reach which was full of Forsworn, who all went hostile on me. For whatever reason I couldn't be bothered getting up close and personal with them, but I hate running away as I always RP the aggressors chuckling at my fleeing back, so I just summoned Durnheviir, sat back and watched him tear the entire fort to pieces, summonig wrathmen and bonemen all over the gaff and Gaan La Hasting the s*** out of them all. Was well cool.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#25Storm_WalkerPosted 2/4/2013 10:09:13 PM
VincentVega13 posted...
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.

To Ehh! is Fonzie.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#26FOGEDABOUDITPosted 2/4/2013 10:13:50 PM
The two dragons in the Forgotten Vale. Hardest fight in the entire game IMO. But damn was it fun.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#27MixorzPosted 2/4/2013 10:17:47 PM
Any time I finish someone off with that fireman carry hand to hand finish.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#28ieatdirttooPosted 2/5/2013 3:15:42 PM
Long range archery sniping is always good
---
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly - Winston Churchill
#29wereninjahPosted 2/5/2013 4:26:03 PM
Fus Ro Dah'ing Vyrthur off the cliff near the end of Dawnguard. It kinda reminded me of when Indiana Jones just shot the guy with the sword.
#30Winged_FoxPosted 2/5/2013 11:12:37 PM
I enjoy getting a projectile (either arrow or huge explosion spells like fireball) killcam on a *very* distant enemy. As in so distant you can only barely see him/her. I like watching my (preferably) arrow or spell sail through the air for a long distance before hitting its mark. One time I was at AutumnWatch Tower on the top and I was helping Serana handle an enemy on the ground. I could only barely see him but I take my shot anyway and scored a nice kill. It's also great with Vampire's Bane, where the explosion fills up the whole screen and it's like the world just ended. As far as epic battles are concerned, I don't have any really awesome tales to tell.