Fallout vs. Elder Scrolls

#41darkportal785Posted 2/2/2013 2:42:01 AM
darkportal785 posted...
NV > Fallout 3

The only thing FO3 has over NV is Three-Dog.

I love both TES and Bethesdout.

And once I downloaded BS, three dog got bugged, so even he was ruined for me

Dude spoils the ending the minute you exit the vault.

Literally telling you how the vanilla game ends and hailing you as a hero without having to do anything. I can't listen to GNR because of that damn bug.
---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts? Nasty boys.
#42Foreman22Posted 2/2/2013 6:50:39 AM
Gotta disagree with NV being the best fallout game. Was way too buggy for me. I preferred Fallout 3 in every department.

Easily.
#43Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 7:16:40 AM
I sort of like both... Skyrim for when ever I feel the urge for a fantasy game, and Fallout for the wasteland fps/rpg hyrbid that it is.... I do hope that fallout doesn't follow skyrims lead to much and starts combining the skills/stats.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#44Phantom Renegade 6X6Posted 2/2/2013 8:27:22 AM
I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim thus far. I love them.
As for Fallout, I've only played NewVegas, 1 and 3, in that order. 1 I liked, 3 was too bland compared to Vegas, and Vegas... I've played through the whole game 11 times so far. I love everything about it, even the terribad engine it runs on. I'd also racked up over 899 hours on Oblivion before the save crapped itself.

It's a really hard choice for me to say what's better. I haven't played too much of Skyrim, so I can't say much about it, but I really loved Shivering Isles for Oblivion, even more than the NV DLCs (and I FRIGGEN LOVE THOSE).
Elderscrolls as a whole is really immersive and wonderful, but Shivering Isles to me was in a league of its own. I really hope Skyrim gets an addon as spectacular as that.

I'll go with Elderscrolls~
---
Chozz~ of course you get distracted, there are boobs in your house that don't belong to your mother
The_Cloudy_One~ ^_^
#45aDominationPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:07 AM
FO:NV> FO3 for one reason...Hardcore, HC made the game seem so much more realistic, It made the Mojave actually feel dangerous just to walk through, Fallout 3 had no real sense of danger unless you ran into a albino radscorpion or deathclaw.

Now if Fallout 3 had HC, man that game would be so much better.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Into the Void 150(G)Learn the truth of Sithis and lived to be his Listener forever.
#46Achronos117Posted 2/2/2013 9:29:28 AM
I like them both, I've put hundreds of hours into each game without ever touching the storyline. Fallout 3 is the only Fallout I've played and I've been playing TES games since my aunt got me Daggerfall for Christmas when I was 11 or 12, and Morrowind is hands down my favorite RPG and game ever. I put well over 200 hours into it before even thinking about the main quest.
---
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!
#47The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/2/2013 10:28:14 AM
TES easily, it's a very unique world
#48Joe_CobbsPosted 2/2/2013 10:31:32 AM
I'd have to go with Fallout but it's close.
#49JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 11:16:27 AM
darkportal785 posted...
darkportal785 posted...
NV > Fallout 3

The only thing FO3 has over NV is Three-Dog.

I love both TES and Bethesdout.

And once I downloaded BS, three dog got bugged, so even he was ruined for me

Dude spoils the ending the minute you exit the vault.

Literally telling you how the vanilla game ends and hailing you as a hero without having to do anything. I can't listen to GNR because of that damn bug.

"Two weeks. It's been two weeks since the brotherhood of steel kicked those enclave bastards out of project purity"

*Haven't even been to gnr*

Thanks alot, a******
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#50zenandiPosted 2/2/2013 11:51:59 AM
I have fallen asleep just once while playing video games, and it was Fallout3 -_-;

So yeah... I'm picking "Oooo Pretty Colors"...