Fallout vs. Elder Scrolls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fallout vs. Elder Scrolls

User Info: Hatreds_Wrath

Hatreds_Wrath
3 years ago#61
^Amazing logic, anyone who disagrees with you is butthurt. Soo much Bethesda fanboyism right there.

Actually, now that I read your last post, I can see why you resort to that, you actually thought MZ was cool and fun with it's sub par loot and hallways after hallways. Case closed.
XBL GT - He1l Knight
"The double barreled shotgun, is a shotgun but, with two barrels." - Todd Howard on Fallout 3

User Info: JohnRyan1228

JohnRyan1228
3 years ago#62
Hatreds_Wrath posted...
^Amazing logic, anyone who disagrees with you is butthurt. Soo much Bethesda fanboyism right there.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/jby1228/IMG_20130118_073743.jpg
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
3 years ago#63
Loved MZ because it drove those FO elitist nuts. NV was simply to easy to drab and boring even on hardcore mode IMO.

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
3 years ago#64
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Hatreds_Wrath posted...

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3351-wat.jpg

Fixed that for you.
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.

User Info: JohnRyan1228

JohnRyan1228
3 years ago#65
Rikashi posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Hatreds_Wrath posted...

Fixed that for you.

every damn time
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
3 years ago#66
FO2 > All Fallouts and Elder Scrolls combined
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#67
Hatreds_Wrath posted...

Actually, now that I read your last post, I can see why you resort to that, you actually thought MZ was cool and fun with it's sub par loot and hallways after hallways. Case closed.

Riiiight, your opinion = fact. Stop being so damn dogmatic.
In all this light, all I feel is dark

User Info: robh6789

robh6789
3 years ago#68
I love both series but I think I like Fallout a bit more. I've spent many hours finding about everything about its lore. I cannot wait for the next Fallout game
I don't know what to put here.

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
3 years ago#69
Rikashi posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Hatreds_Wrath posted...

Fixed that for you.

That face will forever haunt my dreams
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 years ago#70
Both series suck their the best of a bad situation and if you actually like them you must be a noob lol never played a real game but whatevs most people like it ironically cus this is what gaming has become
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fallout vs. Elder Scrolls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived