How come there are not any topics on the new dragon priest masks?

#1MoonBoundPosted 2/2/2013 12:26:14 AM
After so many threads about hw destruction is underpowered there is no talk about this? Really?

How is the extra 25 is it atleast somewhat comparable to melee and archery now? Is it viable to wield spell in one hand and sword in he other with the mask? It seems the extra 25 percent is a good increase to bad you have to switch masks though and its heavy armor only.
#2Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 12:39:26 AM
Probably because dragon priest masks are ugly and not everyone likes wearing helms that cover their character's face.
#3MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:05:42 AM
Im pretty sure most people would rather have a passive way of increasing destructions damage then the looks of masks and im sure not all are that bad considering playing destruction in first person is fun.
#4Mick65Posted 2/2/2013 6:20:25 AM
A Destruction damage enchantment that werked with Mage Armor would have made too much sense.
---
Casually Hardcore
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 2/2/2013 9:12:41 AM
Mick65 posted...
A Destruction damage enchantment that werked with Mage Armor would have made too much sense.

Truth.

Unfortunately when people are comparing the already acceptable damage of Destruction to a Fortify Smithed Enchanted melee weapon a 25% increase is a drop in the bucket.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#6MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:03:39 PM
Well melee and archery is already op worth smithing and enchant we all know this and if destruction is actually balanced now it should not be an issue.
#7MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:15:42 PM
ibump.
#8RebelElite791Posted 2/3/2013 11:38:50 PM
Probably because they're not new, they're two months old, and because they've been discussed heavily in related topics, and don't need a topic of their own.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#9GriffRobertsPosted 2/3/2013 11:45:34 PM
Because people are stupid. There's nothing that will stop Destruction arguments.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#10GallieGallyPosted 2/3/2013 11:51:36 PM
Search for Ahzidal. There are lots of topics about it.