How come there are not any topics on the new dragon priest masks?

#21jintarmanPosted 2/6/2013 12:19:31 PM
Your topic asking why there are no topics about dragon priest masks is a topic about dragon priest masks

*internet implodes*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#22Darg727Posted 2/6/2013 4:02:22 PM
jintarman posted...
Your topic asking why there are no topics about dragon priest masks is a topic about dragon priest masks

*internet implodes*

Ouch, it's still here. I wonder what actually imploded...

It's not disenchantable and takes up two slots for the price of one. Not what people were looking for. I have also heard it said that resto looping won't work with it and that not everyone enjoys wearing a helmet.
#23lorddrago88Posted 2/6/2013 4:24:35 PM
Darg727 posted...
jintarman posted...

*internet implodes*

It's not disenchantable and takes up two slots for the price of one. Not what people were looking for. I have also heard it said that resto looping won't work with it and that not everyone enjoys wearing a helmet.

If people are that concerned about fashion they should just play Novice.
#24masterpug53Posted 2/6/2013 5:03:38 PM
Heh, well it doesn't help your case TC when these masks also give equal boosts to their respective elements on already-OP weapon enchantments.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#25Darg727Posted 2/6/2013 5:19:05 PM
lorddrago88 posted...
Darg727 posted...
jintarman posted...

*internet implodes*

If people are that concerned about fashion they should just play Novice.

Then where would the fun be? And besides the static increase pales in comparison to what alchemy can do
#26lorddrago88Posted 2/6/2013 5:41:19 PM
Darg727 posted...

Then where would the fun be? And besides the static increase pales in comparison to what alchemy can do

Everything pales in comparison to the unholy Daemon trinity of Smithing/Enchanting/Alchemy where you can Restro loop/haxx/pull a Morrowind, self implode for god damage, and fart on enemies to death.

What's your point?
#27Darg727Posted 2/6/2013 8:10:29 PM
lorddrago88 posted...
Darg727 posted...

Everything pales in comparison to the unholy Daemon trinity of Smithing/Enchanting/Alchemy where you can Restro loop/haxx/pull a Morrowind, self implode for god damage, and fart on enemies to death.

What's your point?

What 's YOUR point? And who said anything about resto looping?there is a legitimate way of inflating stats. And smithing gets no bonus from any of the masks.

Mines that although it helps it still takes up two enchanting slots, is heavy armor, and is very niche in costume design.
#28BipBapBamPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:22 PM
They're ugly. I'd rather stick with Morokei. >_>

Plus Ignite's good enough with just Augmented Flames and AoT even on Master I shred through everything with it.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#29DRAGON07891230Posted 2/6/2013 9:54:08 PM
lalallaalal posted...
MoonBound posted...
Well real heroes do not gloat and make themselves well known and especially show there daces in public and im pretty sure anyone wearing heavy armor would need to wear a helmet with it.

Uh, what? Plenty of heroes do heroic things for the adulation of the people. Theoden in the LOTR talks about putting up such a fight that people will sing their praises. In the movie Troy Achilles participates because of the legend he will become.

In the legend he only participated once his lover got killed in battle. He was PO'd that a king used his name to lure a girl to sacrifice and didn't want to participate.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#30MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:07:07 PM
Uh im trieng to be somewhat realistic here because im sure a hero will not walk around in town because he oe she would have people trying to kill them think about it and besides why else would comic book characters actually need costumes and your not a god just because your dragonborn you can die as well as friends and family you would be a fool to be a well known hero.