having to start over

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Ok, i bought a new 250 gb xbox 'cos my old machine had 0 memory space. Transferred all my savegames to usb and ....voila !..they've all disapeared. So long story short : ive got to start Skyrim over again. I cant remember exactly what perks i took last time but my character was a Sword and Shield warrior type. Only magic he realy used was healing. I grinded Smithing a bit just to get some good armours. Oh, and he used a bow for ranged combat.
I cant remember what level i was at (been playing Halo4 and Arkham City for a while)
Does anybody have any recomendations for how i should set up my character to get the same kind of play style ?
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
3 years ago#2
Transfer your license(s) to your new Box.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
3 years ago#3
When you say disappeared you mean..?
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
3 years ago#4
Ive done the transfer. All good to go apart from.....no game saves

I put the usb into the new xbox, and it doesnt even register that there is a memory device inserted, apart from the hdd.
Im not THAT bothered - im quite looking forward to starting Skyrim afresh, just need some ideas for a good build really
3 years ago#5
Sounds like you know the build you used already... don't really understand the Q?
GT: GOLDU5T
3 years ago#6
Umm, guess i just want to know if theres any way to get that kind of build as quickly as possible ? Without trumping myself by choosing needless perks. I havnt played Skyrim for so long, i dont remember what i took and what i didnt
3 years ago#7
Just play the game, and take the perks you feel you want/need as they become available.
3 years ago#8
If you still have the old harddrive just buy the transfer cords made specifically for this purpose. I've had to do it a couple of times with no problem.
"Yea, well maybe his grandma shouldn't have mouthed off like that"
3 years ago#9
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Just play the game, and take the perks you feel you want/need as they become available.

Yeh. Hell, im going to play it this way. Any perks i should definately avoid as a waste of a perk ?
3 years ago#10
esqueleto76 posted...
Any perks i should definately avoid as a waste of a perk ?

I can not really think of any that are totally and completely worthless.
But, most people will say to avoid any in the Lockpicking tree, and any critical chance ones.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived