Augmented elements, armor enchants and shouts.

#1oEASYLIFEoPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:47 AM
In order to get the maximum damage from fire and frost breath shouts and weapon enchantments along with the most charges on a weapon before it needs a soul gem recharge, is it this:

Destruction: 2/2 Augmented Flames & Frost
Enchanting: 1/1 Fire & Frost Enchanter
Enchantment: Fortify Destruction
Destruction Skill: 100 (if not reducing cost to 0 via enchants)

The one im not totally sure on is the destruction skill / fortify giving me more charges on a weapon enchant.
Assuming everything stacks and i have to enchant the weapon AFTER i take the perks and get the destruction skill up.
Planning on using 2 fortify destruction enchants so i guess I'll need 100 destruction skill.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/2/2013 7:20:33 AM(edited)
That should cover it, yes.
[edit] - Possibly Aspect of Terror, not sure if affects shouts and enchantments though.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3Mick65Posted 2/2/2013 7:43:56 AM
Soul Squeezer and Soul Siphon will help with charge maintenance. And the higher your School skill and the more cost redux you have, the more 'charges' your weapons will have if the enchantments are based on that school.

The enchantment with the greater effect dictates which school the weapon is governed by. You can adjust this be reducing the slider on one of the enchantments enough that the effect you want is the dominant one. You can tell this by the aura color of the weapon.
---
Casually Hardcore
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 2/2/2013 8:05:03 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
That should cover it, yes.
[edit] - Possibly Aspect of Terror, not sure if affects shouts and enchantments though.

AoT doesn't affect Flame Breath sadly, which would be AWESOME!

Don't forget your DBDP masks for increased elemental goodness.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy