Next Skyrim DLC ?

#11assassin2568Posted 2/2/2013 3:28:37 PM
i want valenwood
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#12DougymcPosted 2/2/2013 3:33:31 PM
demonwyrm posted...
I don't really care where they take us. I would, however, like it if they created better looking armor for sneaks/assassins. I'm pretty bored with the Nightingale (also, I hate the stupid cape) and DB. Morag Tong (dark Chitin) armor looks a little too goofy.

My sneaky assassin uses random clothes. I haven't used Nightingale in months and never really used the Brotherhood stuff.

As for the DLC, I don't care too much as long as it looks interesting enough.
#13Dr_ProfessorPosted 2/2/2013 3:38:27 PM
demonwyrm posted...
I don't really care where they take us. I would, however, like it if they created better looking armor for sneaks/assassins. I'm pretty bored with the Nightingale (also, I hate the stupid cape) and DB. Morag Tong (dark Chitin) armor looks a little too goofy.

Real sneakthieves use Archmage Robes.
---
Ph.D
#14Dr_ProfessorPosted 2/2/2013 3:38:53 PM
Or Emperor's Robes I guess.
---
Ph.D
#15demonwyrmPosted 2/2/2013 3:52:20 PM
Dr_Professor posted...
Real sneakthieves use Archmage Robes.

I don't know if you're joking or not but the Archmage Robes are the douchiest looking apparel in the entire game. It looks like a really ugly poncho.
---
Keeping my fingers crossed for the return of the Supersonics...
#16eAsy_mAc187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:52:21 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
Ehh, idk bout Redguard...

I was referring to the fact that a lot of people believe that the next DLC will take place in Hammerfall because Bethesda renewed the name Redguard. Personally, I hope we get to go to Akavir.

That seems a little farfetched don't you think?
Considering how big Hammerfell is? I feel like they could make a whole game with Hammerfell if they really wanted to.
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
#17Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 3:56:35 PM
I want a magic based DLC that adds tons of new types of spells, "mage" based perk tree, badass looking mage apparel and battle staves/giant scythes as new melee weapons.

I also want said DLC to bring back spell-crafting and take place in one of the daedric prince's realms.

Mages suck hard in this game imo so something like this would be perfect for them.
#18Fate_AssassinPosted 2/2/2013 4:03:32 PM
Forsworn DLC.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#19IronticsDragonLPosted 2/2/2013 4:03:51 PM
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
Ehh, idk bout Redguard...

I was referring to the fact that a lot of people believe that the next DLC will take place in Hammerfall because Bethesda renewed the name Redguard. Personally, I hope we get to go to Akavir.

That seems a little farfetched don't you think?
Considering how big Hammerfell is? I feel like they could make a whole game with Hammerfell if they really wanted to.

They already did. http://uesp.net/wiki/Redguard:Redguard

Although it would be fun using Skyrim's engine and adventuring through Hammerfall again.

Just watch out for more curved swords jokes.
---
PSN: bradeli
Steam: IronticsDragonLord
#20NoidManPosted 2/2/2013 4:40:14 PM
I hope it's Orsinium, it's perfectly sized to be a DLC.