Another Fallout/Elder Scrolls Poll

#1JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 3:20:30 PM
Which game is best? - Results (74 votes)
Arena
0% (0 votes)
Daggerfall
0% (0 votes)
Morrowind
12.16% (9 votes)
Oblivion
9.46% (7 votes)
Skyrim
24.32% (18 votes)
Fallout
1.35% (1 votes)
Fallout 2
4.05% (3 votes)
Fallout 3
24.32% (18 votes)
Fallout NV
14.86% (11 votes)
lolfalloutbrotherhoodofsteel
9.46% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
False, black bear.

BTW i think its obvious for anyone that knows me from around this board that my choice is NV. Skyrim second, morrowind third.

No room for other games like fallout tactics or redguard. if i actually left your fav off the list, post a comment about it.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 2/2/2013 3:22:50 PM
gunsndroses posted...
3 > NV.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't give two turds about writing, which,
IMO, is the only thing NV did better than FO3. Well, to be fair, NV added some solid weapon variety and what not. But FO3 was simply magical. Capital Wasteland was infinitely better than Mojave Wasteland, and I agree that FO3's DLC was, as a whole, better. People keep hating on Anchorage and Zeta, but both added great fun (and loot). Broken Steel was great, and Point Lookout remains unparalleled, even with everything NV has pushed out. OWB was awesome for NV, but that was about it. Dead Money becomes trite and flat out painful to play very quickly. Honest hearts had potential, but was far too short to merit any accolade. Lonesome Road was actually quite good, but it still wasn't equal (IMO) to anything FO3 did.

---
In all this light, all I feel is dark
#3JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:26:12 PM(edited)
doesnt mean that a different game isnt your favorite though. you might have liked skyrim best.

also i did respond to that, but i am too lazy to quote my post from that topic
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#4gunsndrosesPosted 2/2/2013 3:37:27 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
doesnt mean that a different game isnt your favorite though. you might have liked skyrim best.

Hey, I just posted my response. No harm intended. FO3 remains my favorite of them all, followed by FO2, then Oblivion.
---
In all this light, all I feel is dark
#5konokonohamaruPosted 2/2/2013 3:40:50 PM
Not very fair considering most people here haven't played FO1 & 2, or any TES games before Morrowind
#6HatchetHoundPosted 2/2/2013 3:42:27 PM
Fallout 2 or NV.

Voted 2.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#7JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:57:43 PM(edited)
gunsndroses posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...

Hey, I just posted my response. No harm intended. FO3 remains my favorite of them all, followed by FO2, then Oblivion.

no harm taken. i was just stating that comment didnt actually mean that your vote would be for 3. thats all
---
I. Love. Potatoes.
#8Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 4:24:15 PM
Oblivion > all Bethesda games
#9X ProwLPosted 2/2/2013 5:57:55 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Oblivion > all Bethesda games

Those quests :D
Best of the series.
---
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.