The official save request topic.

#31agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:33:56 PM
My question is, is there anybody here willing to mod saves? Or is it just Joe?

*nods over rim of brandy glass*

Awesome!
Do you have the files for Dragonborn? I know its not out yet but somehow other people seem to have the files necessary to load stuff from it.

Sadly I dont.

I will have it soon after it comes out on PC so if your willing to wait I will edit a save for you.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#32LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/3/2013 6:36:00 PM
I would actually love that man thank you. Let me know when you get dragonborn?
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#33agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:37:28 PM
As far as I can see people dont have access to Dragonborn on PC yet.

Any place you can link me to showing PC players using it?
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#34agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:43:50 PM
I would actually love that man thank you. Let me know when you get dragonborn?

No problem.

I will private message you when I get it.
---
#35LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/3/2013 6:46:46 PM
This is taken from another website after I asked about modding with dragonborn items in the save

I'm not sure how the request thread is but if the person filling the request has the Dragonborn.esm from the Xbox DLC they can do all the normal commands with all Dragonborn items. The only restriction is Skyrim will crash if it tries to render new model, FX, etc.

If the user who is fulfilling the request doesn't have Dragonborn.esm, everything new from Dragonborn will be lost. The Dragonborn all items chests, the Dragonborn spells, everything.

I will ask him directly how to do it but it will be tonight before I get a response. Try searching around and maybe between the two of us we can come up with something.
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#36agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:50:14 PM
Woaaaah thats converting and tampering with files from the Marketplace.

They have turned their Dragonborn file from Xbox into a .esm file which is what the PC Version of Skyrim uses.

Whoooole other kettle of fish my friend, bad juju.
---
#37LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/3/2013 6:52:26 PM
Well I don't know about all that haha I just have have the Xbox version and whatnot. I think considering what you just said it might just be better to wait until dragonborn comes out.
---
#38agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:55:24 PM
Well I don't know about all that haha I just have have the Xbox version and whatnot. I think considering what you just said it might just be better to wait until dragonborn comes out.

I found what you were talking about, it is possible but I would assume it would be frowned upon.

Dragonborn comes out tomorrow so its not a long time to wait.
---
#39LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/3/2013 7:38:02 PM
2marrow? i thought it was Tuesday? Anyway awesome
---
#40nytecrawla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:30:04 AM
I wouldn't recommend messing with Marketplace files. That is just asking for trouble.

As far as people not using batch files, there may be some out there who would rather put the commands in on their own, to verify that they work, or simply to improve their own skills. The same way that a person will use a manual hammer and not just spam a nail gun all the time.

I hope this thread takes off a bit once DB drops on the PC, but i don't think it will until something drastic happens. For whatever reason, folks seem paralyzed by fear of getting modded for simply asking about save game files, on a site that has save game files available for download. Seems a little silly to me.
---
Well don't that just beat all?