The official save request topic.

#61nytecrawla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:37:50 PM
If that is the case, it makes more sense to add items as hacked favorites as opposed to simply adding them to the inventory. My new quest is to determine if those unavailable items (ie. Greybeards Robes) be enchanted through the console as well.

I need someone to accept this quest. I'm stuck on essential status until it happens.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#62theonyxphoenixPosted 2/7/2013 12:44:20 PM
nytecrawla posted...
If that is the case, it makes more sense to add items as hacked favorites as opposed to simply adding them to the inventory. My new quest is to determine if those unavailable items (ie. Greybeards Robes) be enchanted through the console as well.

I need someone to accept this quest. I'm stuck on essential status until it happens.

I want to start a level 1 Nord Male with GB gear, and all shouts. Since I will still be able to use the follower equipping glitches I'm not even worried about cooldown reduction. Knowing that I won't have to compromise on my choices of quests and I can just play the game normally is pretty swell.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#63theonyxphoenixPosted 2/7/2013 1:05:55 PM
How does one console directly to favorites and not to the inventory so as to permanently keep these items?
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#64nytecrawla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:18:07 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
How does one console directly to favorites and not to the inventory so as to permanently keep these items?

The closest thing that I can find is to add them to the inventory, force equip them and I assume you would then be able to add them to the favorites menu. I'm probably wrong though. The UESP doesn't have any info on this, but I found this on the wikia:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Greybeard%27s_Robe

It gives a couple of techniques for equipping them, but again, nothing on adding them directly to the favorites menu. My assumption is that they are present in the inventory, but are invisible, and that adding them to the favorites menu on the pc somehow makes them accessible on the 360 through the favorites menu.

This is all just assumption and hypothesis though, I'm sure someone will wander by and tell you how to do it correctly.
---
#65nytecrawla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:13:37 AM
Alright folks, this will be my last bump of this topic. Hopefully there was some PM action going on and some people got some help. I may try this again with better formatting and more links included as well. Thanks for the input folks.
---