leveling one and two handed

#1slimbacon2010Posted 2/2/2013 5:04:31 PM
My one-handed and two-handed weapons are the only skills I have left to level. Any tips on leveling these fast? I lost Shadowmere somehow and not really sure of an easy way to do it other than running around hacking and slashing. Thanks!

P.S. I have the Warrior's Stone and Lover's Stone too
---
Go Braves, Colts, and Hogs!!!
#2DarkSeraphMPosted 2/2/2013 6:25:58 PM
I did most of my grinding by fighting giants and casting Heal Other on them when their health got too low, but it gets tedious really quickly. 1H & 2H take f***ing forever to level.

UESP claims experience is gained relative to damage dealt, so use high-damage weapons with no elemental damage or health-absorbing enchantments if this is indeed true.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#3chaos_emperorPosted 2/2/2013 6:39:52 PM
Bump up the difficulty so that it takes more hits to kill enemies. My one-handed got into the 90s pretty quickly this way. The last 10 levels are slow but they'll get there.
#4ben_foxPosted 2/2/2013 6:56:59 PM
Assuming you've completed DB, go to Dawnstar Sanctuary. Beat up torture victims. Heal them, beat them up again, lather rinse repeat. You can level one-handed, two-handed, archery and destruction this way. Just make sure not to kill your victims. As an added bonus, if you talk to them after pounding on them some they'll tell you about a hidden treasure.
#5FreeMan5407Posted 2/2/2013 7:09:12 PM
slimbacon2010 posted...
My one-handed and two-handed weapons are the only skills I have left to level. Any tips on leveling these fast? I lost Shadowmere somehow and not really sure of an easy way to do it other than running around hacking and slashing. Thanks!

P.S. I have the Warrior's Stone and Lover's Stone too

train? you can train 5 times every level up to level 90 , i don't see how gold is a problem , specially at your level
#6Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:20 PM
Just go kill a bunch of stuff with One-handed/Two-handed weapons.