How do I make the most of invisibility spell

#1mewmew42Posted 2/2/2013 6:55:16 PM
Finally I joined the argonian bandwagon.......and wanted to try a totally different playstyle........cast muffle like mad and after the tireless illusion training.........talarius can now use the invisibility spell......

I was surprised that it is not OP........

So please help how do I make the most of this ability....,..

Thanks in advance
#2youshallbeasgodPosted 2/2/2013 7:04:29 PM
Whoa that's a tricky one.

What I do is sneak attack with daggers to get the neck slit animation (you turn visible exactly when you slit his throat and looks awesome)
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 7:04:52 PM
100% Illusion cost reduction + Quiet Casting Perk
#4Mick65Posted 2/2/2013 7:15:54 PM
Aura whisper or detect spells to know where your enemies are will allow you to time your invisibility casts. Quiet casting should be a forgone conclusion.

You can stay muffled longer than invisible and cheaper magicka wise, so stay muffled mostly. Study the area and situation, and plan your attacks accordingly.

To become invisible as you enter a new cell, charge the spell, open the door and cast the spell during the loading screen. You will become invisible almost immediately upon entering.
---
Casually Hardcore
#5mewmew42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:24:10 PM
Thank you very much master mages of the board..........i was naive thinking that if I'm invisible I can do anything I want......no wonder invisibility by itself seems meh

seems like I need to invest in quiet casting

invest in sneak

Good ol 1 handed with a dagger n DB gloves

Looks like a perfect assassin built.....
#6_Krave_Posted 2/2/2013 8:32:34 PM
Don't forget bound dagger for that "cool" factor.
---
Fascination ends
#7Mick65Posted 2/2/2013 8:34:41 PM
_Krave_ posted...
Don't forget bound dagger for that "cool" factor.

I was pissed that it didn't have built-in quiet casting.
---
Casually Hardcore