Where will my soul go?

#1legend4ryg4m3rPosted 2/2/2013 7:12:34 PM
Being at the same time a werewolf, a sworn Nightingale of Nocturnal, Herma-Mora's champion and personal Dragonborn, and a Dovahkiin, where would my soul go when I die? Is there any established lore that answers this? Will the Princes fight for my soul, and thus I'll go to the plane of the strongest one? Does being Dragonborn (gifted by Akatosh) have anything to do with the afterlife, assuring me a place in Aetherius? I'm really curious about this topic.
#2lordofchaos17Posted 2/2/2013 7:20:51 PM
I belive your race would have something to do with it too. If you're an Argonian the Hist would be in on it, while nords might have Shor.
---
So says the High Necromancer of the Slaughterfish!
#3lordofchaos17Posted 2/2/2013 7:22:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4nytecrawlaPosted 2/2/2013 7:26:16 PM
Being Dragonborn has zero to do with it. Your soul will go to the first Daedric Prince you pledged it to, either by becoming their champion or using their representative item.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#5Fate_AssassinPosted 2/2/2013 7:27:07 PM
I don't think Akatosh will claim your soul. Now the most likely contender is Nocturnal. Mostly because you agreed to that contract. Also Tsum mentions that you signed your soul away.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#6JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 7:30:49 PM
well you will definitely not go to sovngarde, i know that much. or else kodlack wouldnt have had to be cured of his lycanthropy, i would guess nocturnal or hircine, probably nocturnal
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#7zeroboboPosted 2/2/2013 7:42:39 PM
herma-mora has no claim on your soul if you dont want him to. as discussed in another thread.

nocturnal sorta trumps hircine though, so you'd go to nocturnal if you're a nightingale.

while your bros in soverngarde do promise you a spot, you dont get sent there automagicially. HOWEVER, with kodlaks comment saying he's gonna get a bunch of guys together and invade hircines hunting grounds to jailbreak the other harbringers its entirely possible that the soverngarde heros could jailbreak you from whatever daedric realm you get stuck in. at least in theory.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#8JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 8:19:56 PM
zerobobo posted...
herma-mora has no claim on your soul if you dont want him to. as discussed in another thread.

nocturnal sorta trumps hircine though, so you'd go to nocturnal if you're a nightingale.

while your bros in soverngarde do promise you a spot, you dont get sent there automagicially. HOWEVER, with kodlaks comment saying he's gonna get a bunch of guys together and invade hircines hunting grounds to jailbreak the other harbringers its entirely possible that the soverngarde heros could jailbreak you from whatever daedric realm you get stuck in. at least in theory.

it isn't a fact that herma mora has no claim to your soul. that was how you perceived it, as discussed in another thread
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#9zeroboboPosted 2/2/2013 8:23:11 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
zerobobo posted...

it isn't a fact that herma mora has no claim to your soul. that was how you perceived it, as discussed in another thread

but he has no clear claim on it. so its easier to assume he doesnt rather than he does for some random reason.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#10darkportal785Posted 2/2/2013 8:26:07 PM(edited)
zerobobo posted...

This.

Your truth isn't THE truth, unless stated as such by Beth.
---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts? Nasty boys.