Where will my soul go?

#11DarkSeraphMPosted 2/2/2013 8:31:28 PM
Nocturnal trumps everybody. If you are a Nightingale, your soul will go to protect the Sepulcher and then to the Evergloam, if I understand it correctly.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#12zeroboboPosted 2/2/2013 8:33:45 PM
darkportal785 posted...
zerobobo posted...
herma-mora has no claim on your soul if you dont want him to. as discussed in another thread.

nocturnal sorta trumps hircine though, so you'd go to nocturnal if you're a nightingale.

while your bros in soverngarde do promise you a spot, you dont get sent there automagicially. HOWEVER, with kodlaks comment saying he's gonna get a bunch of guys together and invade hircines hunting grounds to jailbreak the other harbringers its entirely possible that the soverngarde heros could jailbreak you from whatever daedric realm you get stuck in. at least in theory.

it isn't a fact that herma mora has no claim to your soul. that was how you perceived it, as discussed in another thread

This.

Your truth isn't THE truth, unless stated as such by Beth.

right, but yours isnt either. since its up for complete interpretation me saying "herma'mora has no claim on your soul if yo dont want him to" is a correct statement.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#13nnytherkillerPosted 2/2/2013 8:57:07 PM
zerobobo posted...
darkportal785 posted...
zerobobo posted...
herma-mora has no claim on your soul if you dont want him to. as discussed in another thread.

nocturnal sorta trumps hircine though, so you'd go to nocturnal if you're a nightingale.

while your bros in soverngarde do promise you a spot, you dont get sent there automagicially. HOWEVER, with kodlaks comment saying he's gonna get a bunch of guys together and invade hircines hunting grounds to jailbreak the other harbringers its entirely possible that the soverngarde heros could jailbreak you from whatever daedric realm you get stuck in. at least in theory.

it isn't a fact that herma mora has no claim to your soul. that was how you perceived it, as discussed in another thread

This.

right, but yours isnt either. since its up for complete interpretation me saying "herma'mora has no claim on your soul if yo dont want him to" is a correct statement.

No it would not be a correct statement, it would be an interpretation, neither right nor wrong.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#14zeroboboPosted 2/2/2013 9:25:39 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
zerobobo posted...
darkportal785 posted...
zerobobo posted...

This.

No it would not be a correct statement, it would be an interpretation, neither right nor wrong.

thanks captain nitpick
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#15JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 9:27:02 PM
More like captain obvious,
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#16lordgamingtonVPosted 2/2/2013 9:41:17 PM
Oh god, this is about to degrade into another "MY COC IS SHEOGORRATH, SO THE COC IS SHEOGORRATH" topic. REBEL! GRAB THE HOSE, THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#17JohnRyan1228Posted 2/2/2013 9:43:21 PM
lordgamingtonV posted...
Oh god, this is about to degrade into another "MY COC IS SHEOGORRATH, SO THE COC IS SHEOGORRATH" topic. REBEL! GRAB THE HOSE, THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!

That isn't a hose.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.
#18RebelElite791Posted 2/3/2013 12:18:45 AM
lordgamingtonV posted...

Take my shaft out of your hands please.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#19legend4ryg4m3r(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:07:12 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
lordgamingtonV posted...

Take my shaft out of your hands please.

well, I see my topic got a bit awkward while I was gone...
Anyways, thanks everyone for the answers. So I guess it's the Evergloam for me! Honestly, I don't really mind, since my guy is still quite young, and with all the power he already has I'm sure he'll have a nice, fulfilling, centuries-long life! After all that, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few centuries of keeping watch over the Sepulcher, to finally go to rest in Evergloam (which we know nearly nothing about, besides that it's where luck comes from, so it can't be all that bad for a thief/hunter)
#20agentspoonPosted 2/3/2013 6:12:38 AM
All Dragons Souls once free of their fleshy prisons return to the Great Dragon so Akatosh did have a claim on your soul before anyone else as it technically is his already. He's just lending the world it.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!