Where will my soul go?

#21RebelElite791Posted 2/3/2013 11:34:03 PM
agentspoon posted...
All Dragons Souls once free of their fleshy prisons return to the Great Dragon so Akatosh did have a claim on your soul before anyone else as it technically is his already. He's just lending the world it.

Nuh uh bb
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#22The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/3/2013 11:40:52 PM
Shut up Maury! I'm the Dragonborn! My soul will go where i want it to! You don't own me! I do what I want!
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#23MrcTOtheJPosted 2/3/2013 11:49:46 PM
Personally my only nightengale I'm going to Head Cannon off into Molag's Realm for being a vamp.

Whom out of some twisted sense of envy of Serana offers her self to to molag. Or just have her go over to either Mephala, Azura or Boetheia. (If Mephala is the nightmother as some suspect I'd make double sense since she is listener.)

I know this head cannon dosen't mean jack over all but I can do what I want...I just don't want her going to Nocturnal's clutches.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#24Evil_SandwichPosted 2/4/2013 12:02:54 AM
Your soul is going straight to Oblivion!

You were a bad Dovahkiin.
#25Brenz0rPosted 2/4/2013 12:23:46 AM
agentspoon posted...
All Dragons Souls once free of their fleshy prisons return to the Great Dragon so Akatosh did have a claim on your soul before anyone else as it technically is his already. He's just lending the world it.

The Dragonborn you can meet and talk to in Sovngarde, as well as Tsun, would like a word.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#26RayzoriumPosted 2/4/2013 12:30:01 AM
I'm kind of curious as to what, exactly, owing your soul to a Daedric Prince entails. You obviously don't automatically become their slave upon death - we know about plenty of people who owe Hircine their soul but have been successfully evading him for years after dying.

So what can Daedric Princes do to you if you owe them your soul that they can't otherwise? And are you totally untouchable after you die if you don't owe them anything? Can you defecate on, say, Molag Bal's altar, and later laugh your ass off in Sovngarde while he's helpless to get at you?
#27Brenz0rPosted 2/4/2013 1:06:40 AM
Rayzorium posted...
I'm kind of curious as to what, exactly, owing your soul to a Daedric Prince entails. You obviously don't automatically become their slave upon death - we know about plenty of people who owe Hircine their soul but have been successfully evading him for years after dying.

Remember, it's the Hunt that Hircine enjoys. He wants people who owe him to try and run. It makes things more interesting, and he's nothing if not a good sport about it. You belong to that Prince, but what they do with you is up to them.

And are you totally untouchable after you die if you don't owe them anything?

If they have no claim on your soul, then it will go through the usual rigmarole in the reincarnation cycle. It won't go to a Prince. That doesn't stop a Prince from taking a particular interest in getting revenge on you if you annoy them, of course.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#28Nasir23Posted 2/4/2013 1:34:48 AM
Maybe fragments of your soul will go to different realms?

As in, maybe its possible for your soul to be in all the realms at once?
---
GT: l The Raven l