bethesda should add a perk that fix frost/ice spells

#1FreeMan5407Posted 2/2/2013 10:31:35 PM
the name doesn't matter it could be eternal chill or sub zero , the effects is everything that are immune or resistant to ice/frost receive normal damage

i know is a little too late but they should add that perk,
#2MastadiPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:53 PM
Or you could just use another type of damage <_<
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#3FreeMan5407(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:36:07 PM
Mastadi posted...

yeah because the selection/variety is outstanding is not like we have 2 more -_- lol
#4Mick65Posted 2/2/2013 10:41:59 PM
If they do anything to frost, they should patch it to do the same slow effect that NPCs have.
---
Casually Hardcore
#5MastadiPosted 2/2/2013 10:45:57 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

yeah because the selection/variety is outstanding is not like we have 2 more -_- lol

I don't get your point. So rather than using the little choice you have available, you'd rather restrict yourself further?
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#6FreeMan5407(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:59:12 PM
Mastadi posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

I don't get your point. So rather than using the little choice you have available, you'd rather restrict yourself further?

my point is a little more of variety will not hurt, im tired of using flame or shock spells specially fire spells since everyone use it
#7FreeMan5407(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:04:06 PM
Mick65 posted...
If they do anything to frost, they should patch it to do the same slow effect that NPCs have.

agree even the actual slow effect is awful
#8MastadiPosted 2/2/2013 11:04:55 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

my point is a little more of variety will not hurt, im tired of using flame or shock spells specially fire spells since everyone use it

How does adding a perk which would allow you to just put all your points into a single type of damage enhance the variety of spellcasting?
---
#9Evil_SandwichPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:42 PM
Just use melee instead, more fun and effective.
#10RampagingwalrusPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:57 PM
They also kind of need to fix the alternative damage they do.
Against the player, them doing half damage to stamina/magicka is fine, since our levels of those attributes are typically lower than our health, by a fair margin.
Enemies on the other hand, tend to have a near limitless supplies of both, so damaging them is almost pointless.

But yeah, it would be nice if there was a perk high in the Destruction tree that could reduce enemy's resistances/immunities.
A few more damage types would be nice too.
Elemental for Destruction, light/holy for Restoration, dark/poison for Conjuration, and maybe a typeless damage for Alteration.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.