bethesda should add a perk that fix frost/ice spells

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. bethesda should add a perk that fix frost/ice spells

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#1
the name doesn't matter it could be eternal chill or sub zero , the effects is everything that are immune or resistant to ice/frost receive normal damage

i know is a little too late but they should add that perk,

User Info: Mastadi

Mastadi
4 years ago#2
Or you could just use another type of damage <_<
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#3
Mastadi posted...

yeah because the selection/variety is outstanding is not like we have 2 more -_- lol

User Info: Mick65

Mick65
4 years ago#4
If they do anything to frost, they should patch it to do the same slow effect that NPCs have.
Casually Hardcore

Mastadi
4 years ago#5
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

yeah because the selection/variety is outstanding is not like we have 2 more -_- lol

I don't get your point. So rather than using the little choice you have available, you'd rather restrict yourself further?
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#6
Mastadi posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

I don't get your point. So rather than using the little choice you have available, you'd rather restrict yourself further?

my point is a little more of variety will not hurt, im tired of using flame or shock spells specially fire spells since everyone use it

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#7
Mick65 posted...
If they do anything to frost, they should patch it to do the same slow effect that NPCs have.

agree even the actual slow effect is awful

Mastadi
4 years ago#8
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Mastadi posted...

my point is a little more of variety will not hurt, im tired of using flame or shock spells specially fire spells since everyone use it

How does adding a perk which would allow you to just put all your points into a single type of damage enhance the variety of spellcasting?

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
4 years ago#9
Just use melee instead, more fun and effective.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 years ago#10
They also kind of need to fix the alternative damage they do.
Against the player, them doing half damage to stamina/magicka is fine, since our levels of those attributes are typically lower than our health, by a fair margin.
Enemies on the other hand, tend to have a near limitless supplies of both, so damaging them is almost pointless.

But yeah, it would be nice if there was a perk high in the Destruction tree that could reduce enemy's resistances/immunities.
A few more damage types would be nice too.
Elemental for Destruction, light/holy for Restoration, dark/poison for Conjuration, and maybe a typeless damage for Alteration.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. bethesda should add a perk that fix frost/ice spells

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived