mental state of imperial lovers

#1CheeseMoosePosted 2/3/2013 1:06:34 AM
no idea why you do support the group that bends over for another group they could beat. then they punish the stormcloaks for rebelling, when they betrayed their own rights.

explain your reasoning pelase? i dont get it, its not like skyrim is going to change much of cyrodiils dfenses so you might as well give skyrim its freedom. is it a submissive thing?
#2nathraxhPosted 2/3/2013 1:27:48 AM(edited)
CheeseMoose posted...
no idea why you do support the group that bends over for another group they could beat. then they punish the stormcloaks for rebelling, when they betrayed their own rights.

explain your reasoning pelase? i dont get it, its not like skyrim is going to change much of cyrodiils dfenses so you might as well give skyrim its freedom. is it a submissive thing?

May I present to the jury Exhibit A: the "mental state of a twelve year old."
---
Dwarf shortage.
#3scrilla_oPosted 2/3/2013 1:14:50 AM
*grabs popcorn*

Oh boy...
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#4LegaziesPosted 2/3/2013 1:20:39 AM
*grabbing popcorn*

I sport the Imperial so that I could pretend to be one of them... and I can access their armory and gain their trust. When I actually work with the storm cloak... Ahaaa! They didn't see that coming, until one very night. My dagger was found on the dead corpse of the high general Tilus sleeping on his bed.
---
a dream a day, a way to survive.
#5Bigj089Posted 2/3/2013 1:27:16 AM
Stable and logical. The exact opposite of the Stormcloaks.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#6RebelElite791Posted 2/3/2013 1:27:27 AM
Hey look, CheeseMoose is back.

Don't bother feeding him please.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#7F_GalikanokusPosted 2/3/2013 3:50:33 AM
What in Sam Hill is a cheese moose?
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."
#8MastadiPosted 2/3/2013 4:15:20 AM
The imperials got some sweet digs man. The ladies love that armor.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#9TheOssuaryPosted 2/3/2013 4:52:15 AM
After trying to behead me for sneaking into Skyrim I vowed to bring the legion down single handedly. My quest for revenge ended in General Tulius being destroyed. Imperial Milk Drinkers are like Nazeem. Always stuffing themselves in the Thalmor's backside.
---
---
Country-fried Gyroscope Jockstrap
#10MC2011Posted 2/3/2013 4:55:35 AM
What in Sam Hill is a cheese moose?

A delicious Canadian creature.
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.