mental state of imperial lovers

#41deadpool223Posted 2/3/2013 9:43:01 PM
the mental state of empire loyalist is best summarized as "im a idiot coward that thinks im smart"

thats basicly all of them. of course there going to argue otherwise, thus proving the part where they dont understand there idiocy
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#42RebelElite791Posted 2/3/2013 10:31:28 PM
rx54 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Banning Talos worship was logical because, as far as they knew, the Dominion would have wiped them out otherwise.

So that makes it okay?

This is confusing to me.

You speak out strongly against religion and religious zealotry in another topic, yet support such strong and irrational religious zealotry that it could literally lead to the undoing of all Creation?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#43nathraxhPosted 2/3/2013 11:08:53 PM
The Empire stands a better chance against the Thalmor than the Stormcloaks do. Please don't make me re-post the mathematics of this from another topic, 'cause that's gonna be long to find.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#44F_GalikanokusPosted 2/4/2013 1:14:39 AM
MC2011 posted...
What in Sam Hill is a cheese moose?

A delicious Canadian creature.

Just like me ;)
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#45MC2011Posted 2/4/2013 3:56:04 AM
MC2011 posted...

Just like me ;)

I now politely claim this thread in the name of Canada!

... If nobody minds.
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#46F_GalikanokusPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:58 AM
MC2011 posted...
MC2011 posted...

Just like me ;)

I now politely claim this thread in the name of Canada!

... If nobody minds.

Neigh boi ever sick!!!!
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#47rx54Posted 2/4/2013 6:10:36 AM(edited)
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Banning Talos worship was logical because, as far as they knew, the Dominion would have wiped them out otherwise.

So that makes it okay?

This is confusing to me.

You speak out strongly against religion and religious zealotry in another topic, yet support such strong and irrational religious zealotry that it could literally lead to the undoing of all Creation?

Religions in Skyrim actually exist though.
Their gods are real and their shrines give you actual effects.

Religion in the world of Skyrim is actual real.
Magic is also real in Skyrim.

I could hate people who think magic is real in real life, but stuff think it's stupid to outlaw lets say a type of magic in Skyrim like Illusion.
The same way Talos is a type of religion Illusion is a type of magic.
Both are fake in the real world, but both are real in Skyrim.

If magic and religion were real in real life and they were outlawed then yea that would be stupid.

Just because one action is less harmful than another action in the damage they would cause, does not justify or make either of them entirely right in their doing.
You could say the choice of the Empire was the lesser of the two poisons.
They still picked a poison.

I just don't like how people act like the Empire is perfect in every way and that the Stormcloaks are bad in every way.
They both have their faults.
People just freak the f*** out when they hear the word racism and jump to conclusions.

I've always been curious about how pedophiles think for similar reasons, surely some pedophiles must have a conscious, not everyone of them endorses abuse.
Isn't pedophilia the same way you are a heterosexual and someone is a homosexual?
Why would somebody choose to be a pedophile if they were equally as attracted to adults?
"I'm going to risk going to prison for life for something that gives me the exact same satisfaction as the legal stuff"
Lol no...
I'm sure lots of pedophiles probably killed themselves because they felt like horrible people for having the thoughts that they do, but nobody is willing to consider that not all pedophiles are evil and rape kids because the second they hear that word....
All logical thought jumps out the window.

Pedophilia
Racism

People tend to get really stupid ideas when they talk about those things, because they get offended by them easily.

That is why the Stormcloaks are viewed as so much worse.
I bet if there was an ex-stormcloak who molested a kid, all the Stormcloaks would be pedophiles too.

Ulfric can be a racist when he does not perform any racist actions or have any racist statements.
So surely he could be a pedo that performs no pedo actions or has any pro-pedo statements as well.

By the logic all Stormcloaks are racist because of what an ex-stormcloak says.
Now all GameFaqs users are pedo racists because of what I said.
I guess technically I would have to be an ex-gamefaqs user for that to apply...
Who knows maybe i'll get banned soon!
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#48deadpool223Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:03 PM
i... i think rx just beat rebel in a logic off.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#49Fate_AssassinPosted 2/4/2013 1:02:39 PM
deadpool223 posted...
i... i think rx just beat rebel in a logic off.

By Sithis what madness is this.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#50RikashiPosted 2/4/2013 1:24:53 PM
Not gonna read this whole thread, but Mousse Moose > Cheese Moose by far.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.