mental state of imperial lovers

#81rx54Posted 2/5/2013 3:37:30 AM(edited)
zerobobo posted...
but really, take your circle jerk somewhere where someone might actually care what you think.

OR I could not do that

You also seem to mention circle jerks a lot.
Is that something that interests you?
I prefer triangle jerks myself.

And on Bill Maher (since everyone is mentioning him), he's odd.
Usually I either like someone, or I don't.
I hate him in ways, but I have respect in other ways.
Imagine your favorite person and most hated person combined.
It's weird.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#82atomicpopsiclePosted 2/5/2013 4:00:56 AM
rx54 posted...
zerobobo posted...
but really, take your circle jerk somewhere where someone might actually care what you think.

OR I could not do that

It's weird.

Probably because you're just as narcissistic as he is.... Wait nah, he's on tv so he wins
#83th3warr1orPosted 2/5/2013 4:08:08 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Because the Empire has been around since most people started playing TES and they're afraid if something changes it will have an enormous impact on their way of life. Most people don't like change.

So why do they like Obama?

Seems like the same people who support Imperials keep making fun of Stormcloak followers for being Republicans.
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#84rx54Posted 2/5/2013 4:21:55 AM(edited)
atomicpopsicle posted...
rx54 posted...
zerobobo posted...

OR I could not do that

It's weird.

Probably because you're just as narcissistic as he is.... Wait nah, he's on tv so he wins

At least I am not extremely arrogant and judge mental.

If you will take note, I have not judged anybody personally on these boards, because how can I logically judge somebody that I don't even know?
I don't know whether anyone I am talking to is even male or female.
Though likely male, I cannot be certain.

You said you do not like atheists because of Bill Maher.
Because of 1 person you judged millions.
You can't get much more arrogant than that, way to throw a crazy amount of people under the bus because of the actions of 1 man.

Now I am a narcissist?
Just because somebody believes or thinks they know what they are talking about does not make them, aka me a narcissist.
If I was proved incorrect, by many people about the same thing, and I denied it repeatedly because I could not accept that I (ego) was wrong.
Then yes, I would be a narcissist.

I have gotten into hour long debates with people, and at times they will prove me wrong after like an hour of debating. I will admit it in a second and it will be the end of it.
Most peoples egos don't let them do that, because they spent so much time and don't want themselves to look like a fool.

What is more foolish?
To admit you were wrong when proven wrong.
Or deny you were wrong (even though you know you are) after being proved wrong, make yourself look like even more of an idiot?

You know nothing about me in real life.
I however can say that you are very judge mental, because you just labeled me (a stranger) over the internet that you have known for like a whopping 2 hours or less.
That takes some arrogance.

Just because I come off as a know-it-all to you and that I type a lot really fast makes you think I have a huge ego.
I very willingly accept when I am wrong.
I do not "own" any information I spread.
Everything you know is based off of somebody else.
You did not create the things you have in your head completely, they are not yours.
You should not feel insulted when you are wrong, because you are just a carrier of information you have learned from somewhere else.

Information is not a part of you.
This is why I laugh at people who take arguments on a personal level.
When you are arguing, you cannot ever be wrong.
What you are saying can be wrong.
What you say is not you.

All scientists admit they are wrong when they are, they just look further stupid if they don't.
You do not know me as a person.
You have no idea if I am selfish in real life.

I like being a jerk on here yes, but that is because I take nothing seriously.
What good does being mad at people on the internet bring to your body?
How does that do anything positive to you?
It would be impossible for me to every bug anybody if they thought that way.

I was suicidal years ago.
Narcissistic people are not suicidal, because they love themselves too much to kill themselves. They are too good to leave the world. Fix your arrogance.
#85rx54Posted 2/5/2013 4:40:20 AM(edited)
If anything I am the opposite of the narcissist.

I'm a paranoid person.
I wouldn't say I am uncomfortable in public, but I am more comfortable on my own.
I'm less confident than the average person, I just like to think I don't over estimate my capabilities but I don't know.
Most people have some pretty high hopes and goals in life, they think they can accomplish anything.
I don't really have that ambition... I always struggle with this piece of logic that I cannot disprove to help myself:
"What is the point of doing something if somebody else can do it better?"

Might be a stupid thing to think, but I don't want to do something unless I am the absolute best at it.
What is the point of doing something to be second best?

Narcissistic people think they are awesome and can do anything.
They have crazy self-confidence to the point they so arrogant they are unlikable.
They don't think about anyone but themselves, and don't really care about anyone else.

If I was a narcissist I would probably not be wasting time on here, because I would need to go be busy being awesome and showing the world just how awesome and perfect I am at everything all the time because I am a narcissist and therefore so awesome I am awesomer than awesome.

It's ironic, because your statement calling me a narcissist is in fact a narcissistic comment.
You are so confident that you know something about somebody you know nothing about.
That is what a narcissist does, think they know everything about everything.

Obviously not all of them are to that extreme.
But still.
I enjoy the irony in your statement.
It must take some narcissism to assume you know something about somebody you don't know.
That's over confidence in yourself.

It will be hilarious if you reply to this is also somehow narcissistic in a way.
Tell me more about my life and how you know my personality, please do!
---
#86BeidhaPosted 2/5/2013 2:46:02 PM
You've convinced me rx, I'm converting to Hinduism.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#87RebelElite791Posted 2/5/2013 2:48:15 PM
rx54 posted...

After (not) reading your posts, no, I'm going to have to say you're an incredible narcissist.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#88rx54Posted 2/5/2013 3:37:44 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...

After (not) reading your posts, no, I'm going to have to say you're an incredible narcissist.

From what you read online.
Because I look like I know what I am talking about.

I could say you're just as narcissistic as you think I am, you frequently walk around telling people how they are incorrect about things yourself.

I don't know how much you actually know about narcissism, but they are very confident in everything they do.
I wish I had that blind confidence in real life sometimes, do you think it takes confidence to type things on the internet?

I spend a lot of time thinking about the world and how people and things are.
Narcissists literally love themselves, they are too busy thinking about how they can improve their own lives and rarely think of others, and if they do it would be for personal gain. You have no idea how I am like regarding any of this in real life.

I don't really like myself. I think I don't put nearly as much effort in to things as I could.
I'm turning 18 soon and feel like I have accomplished nothing with my life, the future looks dull and bleak.
I wish I was a narcissist because I would probably be confident I would be really successful or something in the future, think I am better than most people so I would be more successful than most people and have nothing to worry about.

Narcissists are confident in everything they do.
I usually worry that I am not doing something well enough.
There is always room for improvement.
I try to do everything I can to remove my ego.
I don't want to have any prejudices or judgements on people from things I may have grown up and built into my personality.
I don't judge anyone by their looks, i've said I don't even judge pedophiles.
People are too uncomfortable about the situation of pedophiles to realize they probably have mental problems they cannot control.
Most pedophiles don't act on thoughts they have either.
Believe it or not, if you go read about it a lot of them have morals and these thoughts make them feel evil. They usually end up killing themselves because they think they are horrible people.

It's the new that just reports the 1 in 1000 who did something messed up, and then you all believe they are all like that.
I used to think they were evil and messed up, then I realized I really don't know that much about them other than what the media says and I could be being judge mental.

I treat everyone equally in real life, I don't judge people I don't know.
I do that because I do judge things I know nothing about, it's only fair to do the same for people.
Nobody can control whether they are born black, or ugly, or any of that.
They could have very well been you, you could have been black, or ugly.
So don't judge them. That's why racism is a joke.

I've always thought about doing something for a living to help others.
I don't want to live for myself, have a job just to benefit myself.
If everyone helped everyone imagine how much better the world would be?

Oh, I never lie to anyone, or try to as little as possible, and I fell absolutely horrible like I have killed some ones pet if I do.
It's weak to lie, easy to lie, the cowards way out, to deceive for personal gain.
I feel like a horrible weak person to lie about anything.
I was not always like this, I used to always lie as a child.
It's not right though, it's harder to get through life telling the truth about everything you can.

I don't like myself enough to be a narcissist.
Narcissists love themselves.

You can't know me over the internet Rebel.
---
#89RebelElite791Posted 2/5/2013 3:38:13 PM
The giant ass post confirms it, thank you.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#90The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/5/2013 3:41:21 PM
rx54 posted...

Shut up Maury! You don't know me!.

Fixed
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\