Stupid ****** guards

#11Bigj089Posted 2/3/2013 3:42:29 PM
WTH is with people attacking chickens haha. Does it bring back old Zelda memories or something? I remember someone making a poll about what killed you your first time in this game once and SO many people said the people and guards of Riverwood because they attacked a chicken.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#12Dr_ProfessorPosted 2/3/2013 3:42:54 PM
Murder them all.

No witnesses means no bounty!
---
Ph.D
#13FroakiePosted 2/3/2013 3:46:20 PM
U troll. U lame.

People are stil sayong U mad. That crap was old even last year.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5j2z4kXTr1qksk74o1_400.gif
---
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg
#14Scorch3000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:46:43 PM
Damn. I had a recent save file, it was dated yesterday, I forgot that i hadn't played Skyrim earlier today, so the file was recent, so now the guards are behaving but still complaining about arrows to the knee. My character had been shot with arrows in every part of his bodu (Yeah, even there), set on fire, frozen, electrocuted (Once, all at the same time), attacked by bandits, wizards, vampires and werewolfs, once he was attacked by a wizard vampire bandit, but at the end of the day, he just says "God, it's awesome to be an adventurer. Guardsman, why don't you just get some knee armor?"
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15TheShadowGodPosted 2/3/2013 3:48:27 PM
WinkingBalotell posted...
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

I see what you did right there.
#16Scorch3000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:49:50 PM
Bigj089 posted...
WTH is with people attacking chickens haha. Does it bring back old Zelda memories or something? I remember someone making a poll about what killed you your first time in this game once and SO many people said the people and guards of Riverwood because they attacked a chicken.

Actually, it was a case of friendly fire, I ran from some wolves to lure em in for a laugh, to see how the people reacted, and when it was distracte, i attacked, but i hit the chicken with an erratic flame spell.

I think i was after some fried chicken too.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Mushroom87Posted 2/3/2013 5:13:13 PM
i was killed by a horse once.
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
#18Evil_SandwichPosted 2/4/2013 12:28:55 AM
Scorch3000 posted...
Schesparn posted...
... Seriously? You wipe out Riverwood and this is the guards' fault?

No, I killed a chicken and riverwood is butthurt about it.

and to everyone else who replied.....they....won't....accept...my....yield.

Sheesh, I did say that.

Nuke the whole town with a Harmony Spell/Scroll, then speak to a random guard and pay your bounty.
#19The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/4/2013 1:40:47 AM
Mushroom87 posted...
i was killed by a horse once.

How?
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#20BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/4/2013 2:23:42 AM
Well, this topic was just a shining example of.... Aw, **** it. BORING! This topic needs jokes.

So two whales are swimming in the ocean, a male and a female whale. The male sees a whaling boat, and realizes that it is the one that killed his father. So turns to the female and says, "Hey, that's the boat that killed my father! Let's get under it, and shoot all of the air out of our blowholes and capsize it!"

So they swim under the whaling boat, and thar they blow. The ship is capsized by the furious gale. The male whale looks, and sees the sailors swimming for all they are worth. So, he turns to the female and says, "Let's not let them get away! Let's eat them all!"

And she says, "No way! I went along with the blowjob, but I refuse to swallow the sea men."
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?