best enchantments for making the One Ring?

#11njorlsPosted 2/4/2013 11:00:43 AM
Fortify sneak, 2handed seem like the best choices for you
---
I should go.
#12lalallaalalPosted 2/4/2013 11:07:32 AM
The Ring functions differently for Sauron than other people.
#13PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:54 AM
The one ring most certainly does not make all people turn invisible across the board.

I want to say it only makes the meek invisible, but this is only an observation. I doubt it is ever explicitly stated as such and I don't remember.

I also doubt it would make Gandalf or Galadriel go invis either. I'm guessing it has a different effect the more powerful you are.

So with all that said..... make it do whatever the hell you want lol. It's not really touched on in the books exactly what the extent of the rings power actually is beyond turning a handful of characters invisible (four IIRC) and being Saurons main source of power and his ability to control the other rings/ringbearers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#14psicat1976Posted 2/4/2013 11:26:47 AM
Fortify Illusion and Fortify Sneak do make the closest translations of what the one ring can do with it's ability to control and granting it's mortal users invisibility. But, if you're not using magic with your character then a Fortify Health and Fortify Sneak combination would make more sense. The one ring would also extend the life of a mortal possessor to some extent.