Dawnguard or Dragon born?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard or Dragon born?
2 years ago#1
What's the best in your opinion?
2 years ago#2
If you had to choose one due to money issues or just for content, I would go for Dragonborn. Very cool DLC with lots in it!
2 years ago#3
dawnguard adds some items (most of which arent impressive), a questline, and a few new dungeons. and annoying vampire attacks.

dragonborn adds an entire new island full of dungeons (i think theres like 50). lots of sidequests, the mainquest is shorter than dawnguards, but so what? the side content alone dwarfs dawnguards total content easily. it adds alot of new items, alot of which are super cool and unique and powerful.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
2 years ago#4
Any new spells in either dlc? especially useful ones? If so are they sold in stores or found?
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
2 years ago#5
I liked some of the environments of Dawnguard,and the new random creatures, but so far I am enjoying Dragonborn more.
---
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive
2 years ago#6
Mistere Man posted...
Any new spells in either dlc? especially useful ones? If so are they sold in stores or found?

Dawnguard added mainly Restoration spells that do sun damage. There are also heal undead spells, but I forget if those are also restoration or not. I believe all the spells in dawnguard can be bought in stores, but I'm not certain. I have not played Dragonborn, but I hear it added a few more spells too.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
2 years ago#7
Dawnguard added a "summon horse" spell which is pretty amaze balls. And crafting weapons from Dragonbones is pretty neat also. Dawnguard doesn't get as much as credit compared to Dragonborn as it deserves. You can't go wrong with either.
---
Currently replaying Skyrim.
2 years ago#8
I actually got more out of Dawnguard than I did Dragonborn. Dragonborn was good for some nostalgia, but I just didn't get as much time out of it. The main quest was quite a bit shorter.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard or Dragon born?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived