Here is how to be high king of skyrim

#11RampagingwalrusPosted 2/4/2013 10:22:49 AM
Schesparn posted...
Join the Stormcloaks, help Ulfric become the High King. Challenge Ulfric to a fight he knows he can't win and can't turn down. Give him a taste of what he gave Torygg. :D

As Ulfric is a Jarl, and High King, and the Dovahkiin is a peasant, he can indeed turn down your challenge.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#12SchesparnPosted 2/4/2013 10:53:58 AM
I think that could potentially be devastating for Ulfric. While the Dragonborn doesn't have any actual claim for the throne, how could Ulfric's reign possibly survive when it gets out that he backed down from the Dragonborn's challenge?
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#13RampagingwalrusPosted 2/4/2013 1:09:43 PM
Schesparn posted...
I think that could potentially be devastating for Ulfric. While the Dragonborn doesn't have any actual claim for the throne, how could Ulfric's reign possibly survive when it gets out that he backed down from the Dragonborn's challenge?

Because he is the Dragonborn, it is not cowardly to decline a fight you cannot win.
Especially when you do not have anything to gain, on the infinitesimal chance that you do win.

Man versus man, is fine.
Man versus god, yeah... no.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#14Luthor_Posted 2/4/2013 2:12:57 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Schesparn posted...

Because he is the Dragonborn, it is not cowardly to decline a fight you cannot win.
Especially when you do not have anything to gain, on the infinitesimal chance that you do win.

Man versus man, is fine.

Forsworn Briar-Hearts have no problems kicking my ass on my dual wielding Dovahkiin.
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
#15Jstretch19Posted 2/4/2013 2:31:50 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Schesparn posted...

Man versus man, is fine.

Except Dragonborn =/= god. He's a man with the soul of a lesser god.
---
Screw GS
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)