Didn't know Argonians are such a fun race

#1mewmew42Posted 2/4/2013 7:16:28 AM
Im one of those OCD people with at least 20 characters

Only had 1 argonian.........made it to be my whimsical cluncky clown character.........bumped into muffle spell by chance......power leveled illusion and he was my 1st character that can use the invisible spell

I thought being invisible is OP but it was just useless without other offensive skills

Gone 1handed and conjuration.....planning to make an assassin built

Plate glitch for the blackguard and ancient assassin outfits

Now I got myself my coolest and fun character ever......can't stop playing

Never understand what's so special about argonians.........now I get how fun they are.....and the hist power is very helpful too

Was at the border to buy a cheap horse......ahhhh lokir why did u had to try scamming Talarius.......and the adventure begins
#2SoulOfFaythPosted 2/4/2013 7:22:42 AM
Yeah Histskin is the best power in the game. Combined with Ring of Namira, Lady tone and various regen enchantments, it's an instant-win button.
Last week I was in a heavy fight, at the last moment I noticed my health had gone down to about this much |--|, I hit RB and wham, full health, didn't go down for the rest of the fight either.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#3nathraxhPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:06 AM
I made an Argonian character just to do the Dark Brotherhood. It was awesome.

And yeah, Histkin's OP, but helps massively when you get caught in the middle of four bandit marauders and a chief.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#4Mick65Posted 2/4/2013 1:29:27 PM
Histskin + Equilibrium = ashes, ashes all fall down.
---
leg godt
#5Mushroom87Posted 2/4/2013 1:32:37 PM
my first charecter was an argonian, love breathing underwater. i would use that in my tactics.
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
#6Luthor_Posted 2/4/2013 1:39:19 PM
Mushroom87 posted...
my first charecter was an argonian, love breathing underwater. i would use that in my tactics.

The rivers are the Argonian highways amirite?

I feel like a bad ass creeping out of the water to eliminate a target.
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
#7Hanzou74Posted 2/4/2013 1:47:34 PM
Being able to stay underwater indefinitely has saved my Argonian's tail many times, lol.

I also love riding the waterways across the entire map, collecting alchemy ingredients. Most notably, dragonflies, fish, nirnroot, and crab pieces. You can ride rivers almost the entire way from Markarth to Windhelm, then walk down to Riften -> hop in the pond -> ride the water back to the west.

Greatest way to kill time, have fun,and locate shenanigans. This is how i originally found that minor quest to take back a fort from bandits for some guy, who then gives you a Tome of Detect Life (forget the details, sorry).
#8Mushroom87Posted 2/4/2013 3:55:25 PM
Luthor_ posted...
Mushroom87 posted...

The rivers are the Argonian highways amirite?

I feel like a bad ass creeping out of the water to eliminate a target.

haha, im gonna go play skyrim now.
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
#9auldfhartePosted 2/4/2013 6:43:08 PM
mewmew42 posted...
Im one of those OCD people with at least 20 characters

Only had 1 argonian.........made it to be my whimsical cluncky clown character.........bumped into muffle spell by chance......power leveled illusion and he was my 1st character that can use the invisible spell

I thought being invisible is OP but it was just useless without other offensive skills

Gone 1handed and conjuration.....planning to make an assassin built

Plate glitch for the blackguard and ancient assassin outfits

Now I got myself my coolest and fun character ever......can't stop playing

Never understand what's so special about argonians.........now I get how fun they are.....and the hist power is very helpful too

Was at the border to buy a cheap horse......ahhhh lokir why did u had to try scamming Talarius.......and the adventure begins

My argonian was my first illusionist as well, and it was a fun character (mage/thief)
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF