Which of these do you think will be the focus of the next DLC?

#51SpiritofpowerPosted 2/4/2013 4:03:23 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I'm really starting to think that skyrim is most everyone here's first elders scrolls game after seeing the amount of votes the dwemer option got. -_-

That's like saying all probably ride a dinosaur in the next 7 years.

It's like they never heard of Morrowind right?

...I was under the impression the Dwemer option meant a DLC exploring the technologies and legacy of the Dwemer, not a DLC directly featuring the Dwemer. Because I'd like the former but the latter would make no sense unless there's more Elder Scroll time-travel shenanigans/Yagrum Bagarn.
---
-"You're nuts!"
-"No, I'm condiments! I've been promoted."
#52RebelElite791Posted 2/4/2013 10:39:13 PM
Orsinium ofc
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#53DrunkenPeasantPosted 2/4/2013 10:40:48 PM
Thalmor...I've got a bone to pick with them.
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#54AddictedToXboxPosted 2/4/2013 10:50:15 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Orsinium ofc

---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#55codyallen25Posted 2/4/2013 11:17:22 PM
Vivec DLC. I don't care how, but a Vivec appearance or plot around him would be amazing. Hell I'll even take something completely different as long as his name gets tossed in there.
---
When life gives you a Salt lick you make Larryade -- Acadias
http://tinyurl.com/acs6n3b / http://tinyurl.com/a8bhltt / http://tinyurl.com/ba6zdy8
#56Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:21 PM
cicero dlc
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#57sunbro1Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:28 AM
Spiritofpower posted...
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I'm really starting to think that skyrim is most everyone here's first elders scrolls game after seeing the amount of votes the dwemer option got. -_-

That's like saying all probably ride a dinosaur in the next 7 years.

It's like they never heard of Morrowind right?

...I was under the impression the Dwemer option meant a DLC exploring the technologies and legacy of the Dwemer, not a DLC directly featuring the Dwemer. Because I'd like the former but the latter would make no sense unless there's more Elder Scroll time-travel shenanigans/Yagrum Bagarn.

shhhhhhh don't give bethesda any ideas
#58assassin2568Posted 2/5/2013 6:03:00 AM
Oddrat posted...
I'd rather they save the Thalmor for the next game, since I don't think it's something one little DLC should cover. I'd most like to see another daedric prince and I'm thinking Boethia. This would be the best way to bring back the thing I missed most from Oblivion. The Arena.

i loved the arena. great place to prepare your char for the gates
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#59sirzero69Posted 2/5/2013 12:27:50 PM
Well, considering that Bethesda copyrighted Redguard as the name of a piece of software, like they did with Dawnguard I believe, I think it'll have something to do with them.
#60RebelElite791Posted 2/5/2013 12:53:22 PM
sirzero69 posted...
Well, considering that Bethesda copyrighted Redguard as the name of a piece of software, like they did with Dawnguard I believe, I think it'll have something to do with them.

Hahahano
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.