Are Tolfdir and Brelyna an item?

#1MixorzPosted 2/4/2013 12:37:14 PM
On several occasions I walk in and they sleep in the same bed, or she's sleeping and he's sitting right next to her all creepy looking.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2SpiritofpowerPosted 2/4/2013 12:42:37 PM
*readies spell*

I don't appreciate you spreading rumors about my wife!
---
-"You're nuts!"
-"No, I'm condiments! I've been promoted."
#3zeroboboPosted 2/4/2013 12:45:00 PM
impossible, they have single beds. i call BS on this.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#4Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:46:26 PM
zerobobo posted...
impossible, they have single beds. i call BS on this.

They sleep in the same bed but not at the same time. Like hell be sleeping and she's there, like she just pleasures him now he's asleep.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#5FreeMan5407Posted 2/4/2013 2:42:47 PM
Mixorz posted...
On several occasions I walk in and they sleep in the same bed, or she's sleeping and he's sitting right next to her all creepy looking.

lol Tolfdir sleep in the other beds and watch the other guys too, someone could say creepy, stalker, etc... but i think is the old age acting out , thats why he keep forgetting his alembic
#6CarbideTitanPosted 2/4/2013 3:02:38 PM
I think they are NPC's
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#7lordgamingtonVPosted 2/4/2013 3:39:55 PM
they just decide to go to sleep then find the nearest bed, for what I can tell. I can't count the number of times I've found someone asleep in my bed.
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.