Best non shivering isles Bethesda Expansion

#41JohnRyan1228Posted 2/4/2013 9:58:46 PM
MoxRavager posted...
Old World Blues

Best dlc I ever played.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#42MrcTOtheJPosted 2/4/2013 10:33:14 PM(edited)
Bloodmoon. Not suprised dragonborn is winning though what I've played of it is awesome but I can't vote on something I haven't finished.

Also not suprised Point Lookout is in the second place position, was honestly expecting it to have more votes. I don't know why but everyone seems to swoon over it, personally I think the Pitt was the best FO:3 DLC felt more wastelandy, wasn't just LOL Swamps, had a bit of a moral delema and a good vibe. With Point lookout there was good loot and I left and never came back to wrap up what I didn't finish for a long while, had no intrest in it to me.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#43Ajd_KingPosted 2/4/2013 10:38:48 PM
Lonesome Road.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#44matteus70Posted 2/4/2013 10:43:30 PM
Righteous Fire.
---
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King
#45Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/4/2013 10:45:29 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Bloodmoon. Not suprised dragonborn is winning though what I've played of it is awesome but I can't vote on something I haven't finished.

Also not suprised Point Lookout is in the second place position, was honestly expecting it to have more votes. I don't know why but everyone seems to swoon over it, personally I think the Pitt was the best FO:3 DLC felt more wastelandy, wasn't just LOL Swamps, had a bit of a moral delema and a good vibe. With Point lookout there was good loot and I left and never came back to wrap up what I didn't finish for a long while, had no intrest in it to me.

I feel like the Pitt could have become more than it was. Half of the entire thing is fetching ingots in the steel yard. It was basically 50% main quest 50% on one un-official side quest of playing fetch with a bunch of mutated guys that aren't ghouls
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#46ated505Posted 2/4/2013 11:06:05 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
MoxRavager posted...
Old World Blues

Best dlc I ever played.

I second this.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, Total War: Shogun 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
#47DeathEater30(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:45:38 AM
New Vegas was not Bethesda hence it's dlc is not on list
#48Scorch3000Posted 2/5/2013 10:09:15 AM(edited)
Morrowind: Bloodmoon
Oblivion: Knights of the Nine
Skyrim: Dragonborn

Fallout 3: Broken Steel

New Vegas: Old World Blues

darkportal785 posted...
lol Shivering Isles

I want to say joke topic, but people actually believe SI was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I've always wondered something, when sliced bread was first marketed, did people declare it to be the greatest thing since unsliced bread?
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49master_gamr1231Posted 2/5/2013 12:01:04 PM
I liked Tribunal a lot better than Bloodmoon. It was neat how it was kinda like an addendum to the main quest and I loved collecting artifacts for the museum.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#50MastadiPosted 2/5/2013 12:09:51 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Oa had good loot, bad everything else

Mz was awful

Pitt is underrated, pl overrated

All imo of course

Pretty much agree with that. The Pitt was probably my favourite Fallout DLC and that is including New Vegas. I just loved the atmosphere
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.