Good clothes/armor options for a scout/sniper?

#11MrcTOtheJPosted 2/5/2013 8:11:10 PM
For a Sniper Rifle look get a Crossbow (It's what my Garrus build will use when I get DG later this month) if you want.

The ideas of the diffrent Thieve's guild's armor varients, Dawngaurd Armor looks somewhat military like there's a light version I think, if that's what you're going for is a Millitary/Merc look. Also the hold guard Armors as well as you have now.

If your going survivalist-hunter type ranger like I am with one of my saves (though he's also a skrimisher when range isn't the option) Fur, Scaled, Hide and those other bandit/merc armors all look good with a hood kind of like you have right now gives you a survivalist look. If you want a Wastelander type survival look there's Chitin Armor in Dragonborn.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#12Van_Of_The_Dawn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:05:41 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
For a Sniper Rifle look get a Crossbow (It's what my Garrus build will use when I get DG later this month) if you want.

The ideas of the diffrent Thieve's guild's armor varients, Dawngaurd Armor looks somewhat military like there's a light version I think, if that's what you're going for is a Millitary/Merc look. Also the hold guard Armors as well as you have now.

If your going survivalist-hunter type ranger like I am with one of my saves (though he's also a skrimisher when range isn't the option) Fur, Scaled, Hide and those other bandit/merc armors all look good with a hood kind of like you have right now gives you a survivalist look. If you want a Wastelander type survival look there's Chitin Armor in Dragonborn.

Yeah I might use chitin. It's not supposed to be like a real futuristic, military type sniper. It's supposed to be a hunter/scout who favors range. I was looking for something that would look more like camo or foresty.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"